I Have Begun Contacting Officials Of Countries Around The World Again

No I got banned from a couple sick and perverted librarians in Collingwood who advocate underaged students coming to work with their privates hanging out for informing an underaged librarian that her privates were hanging out of her skimpy dress you sick meatball who not only obviously advocates underaged students working at libraries with her privates hanging out (like those sick and pathetic excuses for senior librarians in Collingwood) but also desperately scramble to try and make your sick and twisted delusions of me the issue to try and hide that you like everyone else has not even so much as a shred of validity in contesting what the facts I share here prove on the foundations of primary issues I address within this opening post because you quite obviously advocate sick and filthy lies and deceptions used to rob citizens of everything for low life scum bags. You advocating underaged students working at public libraries with their privates hanging out makes you one sick pervert just like those senior librarians / management of that library. You obviously advocate such because you like to see it while also trying to make people with the guts to say something about it in hopes that the student will cover themselves for their own well being (so sick perverts like you can't stare at their privates) the perverts here. You types are such sick, pathetic low life scum but then again WEF sock puppets generally are.
Senior librarians in Collingwood come to work with their privates hanging out? These are women? Is it their tits that hang out or do they come to work in really short skirts and bend over a lot? I think I better go do some research, maybe check out a book.

Senior librarians in Collingwood come to work with their privates hanging out? These are women? Is it their tits that hang out or do they come to work in really short skirts and bend over a lot? I think I better go do some research, maybe check out a book.
Their policies encourage underaged students to work at the library with their privates hanging out as acceptable of which is quite obviously inappropriate. Sickos like you seem to take such as a joke. Shame on you for such.

Their policies encourage underaged students to work at the library with their privates hanging out as acceptable of which is quite obviously inappropriate. Sickos like you seem to take such as a joke. Shame on you for such.
That is horrible. They do not have their privates hanging out as carefully as you look. You presume your standards should be law. You should decide what girls wear in public. What gives you that right? You spend way too much time looking at young girls as sex objects.

What does anything I did have to do with 12b? I have no need to be careful especially when I look out for our youth for decades of my life and at international levels I add. I suggest you direct such comments to sick pervs like Gunno who obviously advocate for under aged students working at libraries with their privates hanging out as opposed to us adults against such inappropriate behavior! wtf Damocles ...
Just how many times have you been involuntarily committed

That is horrible. They do not have their privates hanging out as carefully as you look. You presume your standards should be law. You should decide what girls wear in public. What gives you that right? You spend way too much time looking at young girls as sex objects.
Just how many times have you been involuntarily committed
Not enough.
So you two advocate underaged students working at a public library with their privates hanging out, noted sickos.

It's a no brainer that underaged students should wear attire concealing their private areas from exposure to keep sickos like you two from making videos etc.

I care enough about underaged students to exorcise my right as a responsible adult who knows there are predators in society to look out for underaged students against sickos like you two because they are not adults yet you couple of dummies.

I get the feeling that sick perverts like you two would love it if kids got to legally make their own decisions like adults of which it certainly looks like leftists and WEF sock puppets are pushing society in that direction with such as destroying kids reproductive organs while trying to silence parents and guardians as they force such disgusting filth you sick, twisted and severely perverted imbeciles while going on about what gives parents or guardians the right to care or that it is parents or guardians who should be committed for standing against such degusting filth.

So you two advocate underaged students working at a public library with their privates hanging out, noted sickos.

It's a no brainer that underaged students should wear attire concealing their private areas from exposure to keep sickos like you two from making videos etc.

I care enough about underaged students to exorcise my right as a responsible adult who knows there are predators in society to look out for underaged students against sickos like you two because they are not adults yet you couple of dummies.

I get the feeling that sick perverts like you two would love it if kids got to legally make their own decisions like adults of which it certainly looks like leftists and WEF sock puppets are pushing society in that direction with such as destroying kids reproductive organs while trying to silence parents and guardians as they force such disgusting filth you sick, twisted and severely perverted imbeciles while going on about what gives parents or guardians the right to care or that it is parents or guardians who should be committed for standing against such degusting filth.
You are seriously ill. Canada's health system will assist you, won't they?

Some people appear to have an exaggerated sense of self importance coupled with an inferiority complex which combined, create a need to appear more knowledgeable than the rest of us as well as a deep seated resentment of authority.
Armchair psychologist.

Projecting again

Just what are you accusing me of?
The first comment you made on this thread you ignored the foundation of the issue beginning this thread and instead you attacked me for being against underaged students working at a public library with their privates hanging out which has not anything to do with the foundation of the OP beginning this thread which reveals you for the stupid piece of shit sick pervert you prove to be in Iieu of such quite obviously advocating for underaged students parading around with their privates hanging out you sick, dumb ignorant filthy little f'n perverted piece of shit.

fa cue!

This is useless without pics. My daughter actually is volunteering at the local library this summer. She is 17 and wears those ripped jeans. Nothing at all hangs out. I have never seen anyone with things hanging out at a library. Must be much different place.

This is useless without pics. My daughter actually is volunteering at the local library this summer. She is 17 and wears those ripped jeans. Nothing at all hangs out. I have never seen anyone with things hanging out at a library. Must be much different place.
It appears you are looking for a sick pervert who would take pics of an underaged teen in a skimpy dress with a slit under her her arm revealing everything at a Collingwood library. I stood up to prevent such from occurring and hopefully that underaged student changed her ways for her own well being since her parents don't appear to give a shit to allow such in the first place along with senior perverted librarians with such policies encouraging underaged students to do such. I suggest you stop looking for such anywhere since you find standing up for the underaged as useless without pics. Like wtf?!! I am glad you have not seen such things, it shows that there are people instilling decent values in their underaged children.

btw, this thread is about saving currently many countries on the planet from a bunch of greedy selfish low life scum bags know as members of the WEF and their back stabbing tyrannical and treasonous useful idiots from country to country using factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions to divide, conquer, make suffer, replace and enslave citizens of those countries.

Never made a video of young girls and never thought of it. It takes a perv like you to think about that. I am serious. You should seek help from a mental professional.

Never made a video of young girls and never thought of it. It takes a perv like you to think about that. I am serious. You should seek help from a mental professional.
I speak up to prevent such you sick and dumb pervert still desperately scrambling to try and drag me down to your filthy level.

Back