I have never found a collection of insecure pussies then I have found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowonapost

Verified User
Seriously, outside the outiers of a few, most, specifically on the 'conservative/right' are absolute intellectual pussies.

I WISH I could say it lighter. I can't. I have experienced argumentative children on this forum that would put a 2 year old on a higher level.
I should know, I am dealing with them as a granddad now.

This mentality of selective banning is the most massive small male Chicken I have ever had the time to think about.

Wow, the right/conservatives are the biggest pussies I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

You cannot dandle reality, kids or life and blame everything on on Left wing delusional bullshit called bahahaha 'Soros.' while ignoring the Kock in your back yard.

You people are pathetic.

Seriously, outside the outiers of a few, most, specifically on the 'conservative/right' are absolute intellectual pussies.

I WISH I could say it lighter. I can't. I have experienced argumentative children on this forum that would put a 2 year old on a higher level.

This mentality of selective banning is the most massive small male Chicken I have ever had the time to think about.

Wow, the right/conservatives are the biggest pussies I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

You cannot dandle reality, kids or life and blame everything on on Left wing delusional bullshit called bahahaha 'Soros.' while ignoring the Kock in your back yard.

You people are pathetic.

you are a total waste of time and energy. a nuisance to me, mr. crow. you too, jaded dragon

You people are pathetic.

Bigdog gave us a prime example of that idiocy, and chest thumping, preteen blathering right here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-Masculinity-seen-in-Elephants-killing-Rhinos

If someone is true, they don't need to boast like mindless peons. If you boast about being a real man, you're not. If you boast about being a real American, you probably don't even know what it means to be one, and just think shouting it makes it so. Boasting is something you do, because of insecurities, and peer pressure. If you don't give a flying fuck about what certain peers think things ought to be, that's what it means to be real. If you need to say it, if you need feedback, that is not being real.

You people are pathetic.

Best-Stupid-People-Quotes-6.jpg

You people are pathetic.

You know it's misogynistic to use slang for female genitalia as an insult? :cof1:

You people are pathetic.

Crow, you are one of the most unbiased folks I know. Folks should heed what you are saying here. If one is not intellectual enough or knowledgeable enough about the point they are trying to argue, they should not be talking about it.

Seriously I have never found a collection of insecure pussies then I have found here.

Lol, you don't even have a working command of the English language, and you are criticizing the intellect of others? Oooo-kay :pke:

Bigdog gave us a prime example of that idiocy, and chest thumping, preteen blathering right here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-Masculinity-seen-in-Elephants-killing-Rhinos

If someone is true, they don't need to boast like mindless peons. If you boast about being a real man, you're not. If you boast about being a real American, you probably don't even know what it means to be one, and just think shouting it makes it so. Boasting is something you do, because of insecurities, and peer pressure. If you don't give a flying fuck about what certain peers think things ought to be, that's what it means to be real. If you need to say it, if you need feedback, that is not being real.

You described the Swine-in-Chief just perfectly with this one.

You people are pathetic.

Yeah, Rune just had me banned from his thread.

Calling some of these jerks "pussies" is being kind.

They are cowards.

But...it is the Internet...and lots of pussies and cowards want to pretend to men. Poor little boys...they just don't get it.

You people are pathetic.

How about all the libs here who use the Ignore function? Or is yours a selective outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back