I have never found a collection of insecure pussies then I have found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, outside the outiers of a few, most, specifically on the 'conservative/right' are absolute intellectual pussies.

I WISH I could say it lighter. I can't. I have experienced argumentative children on this forum that would put a 2 year old on a higher level.
I should know, I am dealing with them as a granddad now.

This mentality of selective banning is the most massive small male Chicken I have ever had the time to think about.

Wow, the right/conservatives are the biggest pussies I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

You cannot dandle reality, kids or life and blame everything on on Left wing delusional bullshit called bahahaha 'Soros.' while ignoring the Kock in your back yard.

You people are pathetic.
I don't start many threads but when I do I finally learned it's best to ban desh from it. Unless you consider "you're a Putin sack sucker" to be an intelligent argument.

How unfortunate. lol

nzyhtxu.jpg

Now it is over half the board. Wuss, go back to your safe place, JPP is obviously too much for you handle.

Oh, I musta hit a nerve.

I shouldn't have laughed at it.

True, I don't normally toss out insults. In fact I have a general rule against it. But you've proved to be one of the largest pussies here, making excuses to not debate. Second to Zippy (Zappasguitar). Congratulations, Francis.

I don't start many threads but when I do I finally learned it's best to ban desh from it. Unless you consider "you're a Putin sack sucker" to be an intelligent argument.

I haven't started many discussions. The most recent one though I did thread-ban most of the denizens of my ignore list. Mostly because 1) I don't give a shit what they have to say because it mostly involves name-calling and use of racial slurs, and 2) it keeps me from looking at an entire page of "This message is hidden because **** is on your ignore list." If that's "cowardice" I'm fine with that.

True, I don't normally toss out insults.

Yeah...and I suppose "the check is in the mail."

People like you don't even see yourselves for what you actually are.

Lucky for you.

It would upset you greatly if you could.

In fact I have a general rule against it. But you've proved to be one of the largest pussies here, making excuses to not debate. Second to Zippy (Zappasguitar). Congratulations, Francis.

My guess is you actually think that is true.

Oh well...there are none so blind as they who choose not to see.

By the way, my name is not Francis.

Be on your way and split more infinitives.

Yeah...and I suppose "the check is in the mail."

People like you don't even see yourselves for what you actually are.

Lucky for you.

It would upset you greatly if you could.

My guess is you actually think that is true.

Oh well...there are none so blind as they who choose not to see.

By the way, my name is not Francis.

Be on your way and split more infinitives.

Whatever, Pussy.

Seriously, outside the outiers of a few, most, specifically on the 'conservative/right' are absolute intellectual pussies.

I WISH I could say it lighter. I can't. I have experienced argumentative children on this forum that would put a 2 year old on a higher level.
I should know, I am dealing with them as a granddad now.

This mentality of selective banning is the most massive small male Chicken I have ever had the time to think about.

Wow, the right/conservatives are the biggest pussies I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

You cannot dandle reality, kids or life and blame everything on on Left wing delusional bullshit called bahahaha 'Soros.' while ignoring the Kock in your back yard.

You people are pathetic.

This part of your post rings true to me:

"You cannot dandle reality, kids or life and blame everything on on Left wing delusional bullshit called bahahaha 'Soros.' while ignoring the Kock in your back yard."

I haven't started many discussions. The most recent one though I did thread-ban most of the denizens of my ignore list. Mostly because 1) I don't give a shit what they have to say because it mostly involves name-calling and use of racial slurs, and 2) it keeps me from looking at an entire page of "This message is hidden because **** is on your ignore list." If that's "cowardice" I'm fine with that.

At least you accept being a coward and want only a circle jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back