I have set a time limit on editing...

I certainly haven't seen any but the one in this thread.

A non-answer from poor Damocles, who is so scared shitless of the libs, that he is afraid to step out of line, and back Dixie, a fellow mensa? He is probably more scared of the lib women, then of the half and half lib men, who smell like women, even going so far, as to ask for double pumps, when they are walking through the department store, fragrance departments? And then going home and prancing around in front of their mirrors, look at me, look at me, I smell prett-e. Butt, with Damocles it is hard to tell, he could actually be running scared of them too?

Yes, it is the only time I have ever deleted my post, and it was to see if it displayed in the forum that it had been deleted, I was curious about that. It doesn't, by the way.

Of course, that is exactly what a Mensa would do, if he wanted to see if his past deletions were detectable. You have outmensaed them here Dixie, touché.

Uhm... that was Waterhead who asked that question, I assumed you could see it, since you are the Admin. Would you kindly clarify for Tiana, that I do not delete my posts? Seems there's a nasty rumor going round.

I have no clue what you're talking about.....I didn't say anything about your post!

:cof1::p

Yes, just one that said he was going to delete it.

I can also see what changes you made to a post when you edit it.

Next Damocles will be saying he can see, us as we sit and type, in his continued sad attempt to impress the ladies? RJS will end your suspense, he is wearing a speedo and body oil, which is what he always posts in, in an attempt to play down his mensaness, which can sometimes scare off the chicks, and he looks fine, Damocles should be so lucky? Thank you.

I can vouch for that. If you had any common sense you would have deleted everything you've ever said, especially about 1/3.

That being said. I agree with Darla. It should be 1 hr, and that's that. Its enough time to correct errors, and once the hour passes, it becomes permanent record.

Also, I'm thinking of changing my moniker to:

A.) Tom Tobacco

or

B.) Dick Pacific

A - smoking is cool

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with your privileges, just click the manage link or the view link in the upper right of the "deleted" post.

Back