I hope the American people wake up soon and ask this President be impeached.

I would hope that they wouldn't impeach him, because I think he is better than Biden.

How generous of you. I thought the same thing about Bush.

I think it's pretty funny that knuckleheads are chanting impeachment but it's not quite as funny as the asshats chanting for a revolution.

Topspin, I love ya like my luggage, but your elitist vein is showing.

I am elitist, and I am immature.
I have no problems with inteligent people who didn't go to college, but when some idiot makes it obvious and their talking about higher brow stuff they are asking to get slammed.
You have meme on the right and desh on the left.:pke:

I have no problems with inteligent people who didn't go to college, but when some idiot makes it obvious and their talking about higher brow stuff they are asking to get slammed.

well aint yuss Speeeccciiialll.

so in yus oponoionnn, if wes aint coolege edumacated, wes suldn't huv a sey ins anithing?
gots its..

Last edited:

ouch, you're killing me here. LOL

How generous of you. I thought the same thing about Bush.

I think it's pretty funny that knuckleheads are chanting impeachment but it's not quite as funny as the asshats chanting for a revolution.
Yeah, it isn't about generosity, it's about reality. If Obama were impeached and removed from office it would just make the gaffemaster extraordinaire into President. Haven't we had enough of that? I prefer a stuttering "leader" who reads what other people tell him to say because he can't get thoughts out of his mouth if he isn't reading them to an idiotic buffoon who won't even read his own brain's mouth filter.

Which is why you get slammed so repeatedly.

Topspin, I love ya like my luggage, but your elitist vein is showing.

You know that's another common failiing of the far right. Anyone who demonstrates any level of earned accomplishment that they did not inherit is "An Elitist"

Topper earned his stripes. What have you done lately?

well aint yuss Speeeccciiialll.

so in yus oponoionnn, if wes aint coolege edumacated, wes suldn't huv a sey ins anithing?
gots its..

The difference between you and Topper is that if you were both monkey's in a zoo you'd be the one throwing poo at people and Topper would be the one digging the peanuts out of the poo first.

The difference between you and Topper is that if you were both monkey's in a zoo you'd be the one throwing poo at people and Topper would be the one digging the peanuts out of the poo first.

Oh yeah. and if you were one, you'd be eating the poo..
pretty funny, huh? don't give up your day job, a comedian you're not..

Last edited:
You know that's another common failiing of the far right. Anyone who demonstrates any level of earned accomplishment that they did not inherit is "An Elitist"

Topper earned his stripes. What have you done lately?

gee, where to begin. oh, does lately mean last week? last month? last year? last decade?

I need to know so I don't fill you up with info you can't process.

he took an oath to cause no harm and to protect our constitution...

In just a few short months, he has caused us nothing but harm economically, is acting like a dictator, and has spit on our Constitution..

Let me guess, you are Rip Van Winkle and you just woke up and thought Obama was Bush. It is not your fault, you are one who has been asleep the whole eight years of Bush and people with this thought process should not be taken seriously and that is how I will take your posts from now on.

commerce clause people. the pres or congress can mess with the economy all they want to. thanks libs, for opening that chasm as wide as the grand canyon in 1934.

Damn, the Repubs are about as helpless as helpless can get, all these years since 1934 that you have had control and you can't do anything about this if it truly is the cause, which it isn't, but just to humor you, let's say it is, why are you so powerless to do anything? Your control over the last 30 years has been unmatched in US history and yet, you can't get anything done to improve America and blame the Dems for all your woes. It is amazing to me.
1934, if you had said 1984 or 1994 it wouldn't make you look so pathetic.

Let me guess, you are Rip Van Winkle and you just woke up and thought Obama was Bush. It is not your fault, you are one who has been asleep the whole eight years of Bush and people with this thought process should not be taken seriously and that is how I will take your posts from now on.

should I call a waaaambulance?
frankly, I don't give a damn if you take me seriously..since you just came back here it seems, cause I hadn't really seen you around, I'll have to read more from you to judge if I will take you seriously, but from the looks so far, I'd say no...:cof1:

Back