I joined another board

this site used to be the best sight

then grind bought it

sociopaths don't make good judges of right and wrong

Grind did not buy this site. He fucking shot Damo, and pried it from his cold, dead fingers! He even used the same Bushmaster that Adam Lanza used!

Grind did not buy this site. He fucking shot Damo, and pried it from his cold, dead fingers! He even used the same Bushmaster that Adam Lanza used!

1416578709798_Image_galleryImage_FILE_This_undated_identif.JPG

Is Grind in Florida now?

'Multiple casualties' confirmed at US gay club after gunman who burst in 'wearing a suicide vest' and took hostages before shooting up to 20 people is killed

• Gunman opened fire with assault rifle inside Pulse Nightclub in Orlando
  • Revellers ran for their lives as video footage showed injured people outside
  • There were fears the attacker was carrying a suicide vest and had hostages
  • Officers confirmed gunman was killed four hours after shooting began
  • Reports of 40 shots fired inside the club where people hid from attacker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

Is Grind in Florida now?

'Multiple casualties' confirmed at US gay club after gunman who burst in 'wearing a suicide vest' and took hostages before shooting up to 20 people is killed

• Gunman opened fire with assault rifle inside Pulse Nightclub in Orlando
  • Revellers ran for their lives as video footage showed injured people outside
  • There were fears the attacker was carrying a suicide vest and had hostages
  • Officers confirmed gunman was killed four hours after shooting began
  • Reports of 40 shots fired inside the club where people hid from attacker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

Wow Tom I bet you feel like an asshole now.

I joined another board and this board does not allow multiple threads. It makes sense, keeps the board cleaner. But on this board, you have to create multiple threads because of the thread ban.

That is okay, it is not my board. But this thread ban does not make the forum user friendly.

Enjoy! I might leave this board, I might not. Just my thoughts.

:)

Nothing to say. Just attempting a post.

Back