I liked McCain

Jarod

Contributor
I was never going to vote for him, but I used to think McCain was an honorable and good person.

The style of his campaign in the last three weeks has shown me I was wrong!

Please let this campaign be about issues and policies, not about celebrities and patirotism....

I am pissed.

I liked him in 2000. I would have voted for him in 2000. When asked about his daughter having an unwanted pregnancy, he said it would be up to her and her doctor as to what she would do, he was a moderate and Bush and the majority of you republicans hated him for his moderate positions. But now he is all you got and you want to pretend he is something he is not. Worse yet he wants to pretend he is something he isn't. This election cycle he is your Kerry, the guy you HAVE to vote for if you don't want a dem in office. You are voting against Obama and not for McCain. It doesn't work.

It doesn't work against a bad candidate like Bush, it certainly wont work against a good candidate like Obama.

I agree with all that's been said above.

Who the hell is writing these spots and ads?

I was looking up a word at the office the other day and the ad on merriam-webster.com was a McCain piece that displayed Obama's picture next to Castro's and it said "Fidel Castro thinks he is the most advanced candidate."

Not only have they become desperate, but they don't appear to know who they're talking to.

I thought the RNC ads that say "Not ready to lead" were at least a little more clear and directed at the average person. But most of these advertisements seem to be completely out of touch.

This is not a primary where he can so casually try to "sink" his opponent. What is the use of being elected if we all think he's an ass by the time he gets there?

Last edited:
I was never going to vote for him, but I used to think McCain was an honorable and good person.

Please let this campaign be about issues and policies, not about celebrities and patirotism....

I am pissed.

issues...policies - what are those

vote third party and lose like a gentleman - yeah, i used to like mccain too

then rove got him by the balls

It doesn't work against a bad candidate like Bush, it certainly wont work against a good candidate like Obama.

uh huh, real good. That's why they are virtually tied, when a democrat should be running away with the election. Great candidate. He is advocating for Afghanistan what you all criticized regarding Iraq. With the exception of a few, you are all in line, like lemmings.

Or writing ads comparing Obama to britney spears. That just dumb because a lot of people really like britney. It like some old codger in the 60's writing ads comparing his opponent to elvis, and perhaps that is enough to alienate the blue plate special crowd, but it's generally not a good idea.

Just stoopid.

Funny to me how conservatives always say... The democrat should be WAY ahead. Its like they are admiting the Democrat is the better choice.

Or how all the conservative talking heads Obama Bash 24/7. He's really driving them crazy.

It's important for Obama to do the Cabbage Patch to connect with this peeps.

I want to see him pour a glass of champagne out on the ground for his dead homiez sometime.

I agree with all that's been said above.

Who the hell is writing these spots and ads?

I was looking up a word at the office the other day and the ad on merriam-webster.com was a McCain piece that displayed Obama's picture next to Castro's and it said "Fidel Castro thinks he is the most advanced candidate."

Not only have they become desperate, but they don't appear to know who they're talking to.

I thought the RNC ads that say "Not ready to lead" were at least a little more clear and directed at the average person. But most of these advertisements seem to be completely out of touch.

This is not a primary where he can so casually try to "sink" his opponent. What is the use of being elected if we all think he's an ass by the time he gets there?

bush did not care so why should mcsame

I am pissed.

there is a 4 letter word describing this kind of crud coming from mccain's campaign:

R-O-V-E

rumor is, he's working NOC (non-official cover)style, for the mccain campaign now....don't know if it is true, sure seems like it though....and could explain the complete change in his marketing/ads?

Hear me out. ROve is not a bad guy. He's just a clear messager. He's brazenly honest about his globalist war machine corporo-centered agenda. The problem is that there is no REAL opposition from anyone in government, dems are too chickenshitted and still can't decide if they'd rather be rich or do what's good for the american people.

Wait. Mongering that agenda does make him a bad guy. Well I really just wanted to say the second part about dems not being any different.

Back