I liked McCain

Hear me out. ROve is not a bad guy. He's just a clear messager. He's brazenly honest about his globalist war machine corporo-centered agenda. The problem is that there is no REAL opposition from anyone in government, dems are too chickenshitted and still can't decide if they'd rather be rich or do what's good for the american people.

so what is your definition of bad ? Lies, deliberaterly underminging the US govt, constitution, freedoms, etc is not bad ?

Bullshit.

You're nothing but a partisan hack.

:321:

False! If you saw some of my earlier posts you will see, I was very generous to McCain. I thought he was a thousand times better than Bush. ANd that Obama was about 1010 times better than Bush.

I had respect for McCain!

Bullshit.

You're nothing but a partisan hack.

:321:

Wow, between this guy, Solitary, Bravo, Dixie, Indisputable, Meme, Webbway, Little Acorn, and WRL this site has managed to attract a pantheon of articulate conservatives, always armed with thought provoking and impressive posts.

False! If you saw some of my earlier posts you will see, I was very generous to McCain. I thought he was a thousand times better than Bush. ANd that Obama was about 1010 times better than Bush.

I had respect for McCain!

Prove it, asshole.

McCain hasn't changed. You just don't like him anymore because he's going to kick Obama's ass. Once the debates are over, public opinion will shift toward McCain. Why? Americans will see Obama for what he is. I can't wait for the Democrats to be humiliated yet again. You'd think after two loses you'd nominate a MODERATE candidate. Get a fucking clue!

Wow, between this guy, Solitary, Bravo, Dixie, Indisputable, Meme, Webbway, Little Acorn, and WRL this site has managed to attract a pantheon of articulate conservatives, always armed with thought provoking and impressive posts.

Don't forget about Cawacko And Superfreak -the duo of cleverness!

They know a lot about basketball and p*ssy! Cawacko even knows the best way to shave them! I wish he would post a pic of his! I am betting heart-shaped wax-job?

Prove it, asshole.

McCain hasn't changed. You just don't like him anymore because he's going to kick Obama's ass. Once the debates are over, public opinion will shift toward McCain. Why? Americans will see Obama for what he is. I can't wait for the Democrats to be humiliated yet again. You'd think after two loses you'd nominate a MODERATE candidate. Get a fucking clue!

Wow, you might want to check in with a mental health counselor. You have some rage issues.

Don't forget about Cawacko And Superfreak -the duo of cleverness!

They know a lot about basketball and p*ssy! Cawacko even knows the best way to shave them! I wish he would post a pic of his! I am betting heart-shaped wax-job?
Awww... Instead of the 'you're gay' "insult", it's the 'you are a woman' "insult". Fantastic. I want to see if you made the wackster cry.

Back