I Love Texas - Dog Walker Shoots Armed Teen Robber

RockX

Banned
Dog Walker Shoots Armed Teen Robber, Police Say

A man walking his dog in Terrell on Wednesday shot and critically wounded an armed 17-year-old robber, police said.

The incident happened at about 10:20 p.m. in Ben Gill Park in the 100 block of Lions Club Lane where, police said, a group of teen robbers surrounded the man.

According to investigators, when a boy in the group pulled out a gun, the man, a licensed concealed handgun owner, fired shots.

The teen was apparently struck in the head and was listed in critical condition at Parkland Hospital. His weapon was recovered at the scene and later determined to be stolen during a separate offense in Terrell, according to police.

Three other teen suspects fled the scene in a vehicle that was recovered in the 300 block of S. Park Street, police said.

Police identified the teen gunman and one of the other suspects, and were working to ID the two remaining boys.

The robbery victim was not injured.

LOL

Another retard that hopefully won't see his 18th birthday. Too bad he did not take out the rest of them.
:clink:

People would have to carry swords, so it's probably be messier.

Yeah more messy = less wars.

Remember, they they cut your head off from the right ?
I never heard them complain about killing with bullets though.

I also miss having our leader lead the charge.

Last edited:
The Million Mom Marcher-types would have you believe that guns are just nasty – the playthings of rednecks and brutes, and certainly of no use to decent people. But Col. Colt's revolver earned the nineteenth-century nickname "the equalizer" for good reason. As a weapon of self-defense, it ended the age of brawn and put clerks and school-teachers on a par with bruisers for the first time since ... well, ever.

With a loaded pistol in hand, the frailest woman could fend off the meanest thug, and a black sharecropper might persuade a racist mob to play nice – somewhere else. That equalizing effect has grown over the years since, as firearms have improved to literally offer more bang for the buck.
http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/2nd_Amend/equalizer.htm

Wars would be a lot nicer if everyone was that way.
They'd be a lot quicker for both sides if only one side did this. It would be almost like China taking over Tibet. While Tibet did have an army of sorts, it certainly wasn't trained or even close to capable of defending them...

I think all guns should magically disappear and the knowledge to make them wiped forever. Everyone should rely on police and military for their protection, especially watermark. He'd need it more than anyone else, surely there are many that would like to drum his head here and there.

I think all guns should magically disappear and the knowledge to make them wiped forever. Everyone should rely on police and military for their protection, especially watermark. He'd need it more than anyone else, surely there are many that would like to drum his head here and there.

Do you think if I could literally wipe out all guns, nuclear missiles, and weapons forever, no questions asked, no effort, I wouldn't? That would be a fucking dream.

Do you think if I could literally wipe out all guns, nuclear missiles, and weapons forever, no questions asked, no effort, I wouldn't? That would be a fucking dream.

So you would have it be that the largest and strongest could do what they wanted?

I can travel with my job because I know my wife is safe. That safety is not due to the military or the police. It is due to her ability to protect herself.

Personally, I think the dog walker should be commended. He took care of himself. I am sorry for the family of the kid, but the kid himself got what he deserved.

So you would have it be that the largest and strongest could do what they wanted?

I can travel with my job because I know my wife is safe. That safety is not due to the military or the police. It is due to her ability to protect herself.

And a world with guns makes your wife a million times less safe. Guns = death.

Back