i loved being laid off

Robdawg

its great, i recommend everyone try it. ive been off for a month, and just started getting my unemployment checks... all the work you have to do is call for about 15 minutes a week to say your looking for work, then bamm!!! a 500 dollar check each week comes in the mail. no stress or anything. and you can start drinking in the morning w/ no worries.

its great, i recommend everyone try it. ive been off for a month, and just started getting my unemployment checks... all the work you have to do is call for about 15 minutes a week to say your looking for work, then bamm!!! a 500 dollar check each week comes in the mail. no stress or anything. and you can start drinking in the morning w/ no worries.

damn, did you have to mention the drinking in the morning? Now I'm starting to think having my job is overrated.

Funny you say that. I kind of feel that I need to be laid off at least one point in my life to capitalize on all the taxes I've been paying toward unemployment.

actually i got FIRED, b/c my mom was in the hospital and i asked for lienency.... i didn't care though. it sucks b/c i just started getting my checks and i start my new job on Monday :(

this is the first time in about 15 years where i didn't go to school/work and just did nothing.

actually i got FIRED, b/c my mom was in the hospital and i asked for lienency.... i didn't care though. it sucks b/c i just started getting my checks and i start my new job on Monday :(

this is the first time in about 15 years where i didn't go to school/work and just did nothing.
Vacation. Too bad it happened under such crappy circumstance.

Actually I think if my boyfriend and I each got 2K a month I think we could swing the mortgage and bills.

Hey if I wait for a severance package of say 1yr salary, I can collect unemployment after right?

I would also like to get laid off at some point but only after i have allot of years tenure so will get a fat severance. IM one of those self masochists that has not had more then 2 weeks consecutive off since i graduated college.. And that was only to get married.

I know what will happen tho. i will get laid off with good severance and think ot myself.. wow.. i could get another job and have duel income basically..

BTW rob... watch the taxes at the end of the year on that unemployment. believe me i learned after the first time my wife was on it.. Shes more of the type that seems to always be scamming some sort of break from working via injury or layoff.. Good thing shes got steady chapdog carrying her ass.

dude, wtf did you do to get 500 a week unemployment?

if u make $30 an hour per week and work 40hours per week. basically think 60k per year will yeild you $500 a week. if u have dependents toss in another $25-50

now u guys are learning how much more money it costs for everything around here and why our middle class makes over 100k a year.

now u guys are learning how much more money it costs for everything around here and why our middle class makes over 100k a year.
Because they are too stupid to move?

So your point I should take away from this is...

Some people are too stupid to move where things don't cost quite as much, therefore we should give them more money.

Because they are too stupid to move?

So your point I should take away from this is...

Some people are too stupid to move where things don't cost quite as much, therefore we should give them more money.

hardly stupid. this is where family is and i want to be near them. some day perhaps ill cash out of new england and buy 2 houses both bigger then mine for what i get selling mine.

hardly stupid. this is where family is and i want to be near them. some day perhaps ill cash out of new england and buy 2 houses both bigger then mine for what i get selling mine.
LOL. So... an entire family! You aren't helping yourself here.

(Onceler, BAC, Darla. This is a joke, don't take it too seriously now...)

Back