i loved being laid off

Funny you say that. I kind of feel that I need to be laid off at least one point in my life to capitalize on all the taxes I've been paying toward unemployment.

Funny you say that. I kind of feel the need to crash my car at least once in my life to capitalize on all those insurance premiums I paid to the insurance company.

Smoke and mirrors!

Even with all the job losses occuring, the figures for January were 4.7% unemployment down from 4.8% Amazing!

Some analysts and experts say that it's closer to 6.8% when all the people who have exhausted their benefits and the ones that have been discouraged are factored in. And let's not forget the homeless..... they don't even count, because they aren't worthy of being considered humans. :mad:

Even with all the job losses occuring, the figures for January were 4.7% unemployment down from 4.8% Amazing!

Some analysts and experts say that it's closer to 6.8% when all the people who have exhausted their benefits and the ones that have been discouraged are factored in. And let's not forget the homeless..... they don't even count, because they aren't worthy of being considered humans. :mad:

1.) Which is extremely difficult to tell from those that just don't work because they're provided for elsewhere. The figures have NEVER included those that weren't looking for work, so it's not like some kind of brand new bias.

2.) Or... they're not included because it's impossible to poll them. Whatever you want.

Back