I need your help finding a Lost or Misplaced Post, is there Posting Lost & Found Dept

Bourbon

In Yo Face!
I need your help finding a Lost or Misplaced Post, is there Posting Lost & Found Dept

Apparently I violated the dreaded Rule (12b) :awesome:, on or around the first week of September. If anyone here could please help out in locating that post with the “precise” quote that “I” placed, that facilitated an immediate 60 Day 12b Rule Violation, I would greatly appreciate it. After all, it should help in preventing such outrageous violations in the future, especially if one could actually see what a Rule 12b Violation actually looks like rather than getting Banned without any verifiable proof.

Guideline: This has to be an actual 12b Rule Violation, that was posted by me, as described in the Forum Rules, and not someone’s broad interpretation and/or some projections of some mystic words.

BTW; Isn’t it kind of odd that you never see the offence linked to the offender? I guess we just have to take in on faith, correct? :bigthink:

Humm … I wonder why?

Happy Hunting … :bleh:

welcome-back-to-the-madhouse-1.png

:)

The day they Banned me, I looked through every Thread that I posted ... and found NOTHING.

Now we know what's going on. ;)
...ask whoever banned you....didn't they tell ‘you why? (Post is probably removed if it got you banned....)

Apparently I violated the dreaded Rule (12b) :awesome:, on or around the first week of September. If anyone here could please help out in locating that post with the “precise” quote that “I” placed, that facilitated an immediate 60 Day 12b Rule Violation, I would greatly appreciate it. After all, it should help in preventing such outrageous violations in the future, especially if one could actually see what a Rule 12b Violation actually looks like rather than getting Banned without any verifiable proof.

Guideline: This has to be an actual 12b Rule Violation, that was posted by me, as described in the Forum Rules, and not someone’s broad interpretation and/or some projections of some mystic words.

BTW; Isn’t it kind of odd that you never see the offence linked to the offender? I guess we just have to take in on faith, correct?

Humm … I wonder why?

Welcome back! I missed your sense of humor. :smile:

I've been in Cancun and Cabo ... helping to feed that Caravan of Mexicans so they won't want to come to America.

Played Golf with several of them ... ;)

Cancun and Cabo are a lot better than being here. You didn't miss much of anything. Hope you didn't get Montezuma's revenge. I did. :sad:

BTW; Isn’t it kind of odd that you never see the offence linked to the offender? I guess we just have to take in on faith, correct? :bigthink:

Humm … I wonder why?

I got a week ban for mentioning some Japanese cartoon character.

You have to remember, this is a Right-wing bastion of Conservatives and Religious Loons.

Have you experienced the "Forced Ignore" yet? Some idiot Moderator (I won't mention her name) apparently just flies around and begins to muzzle people at her personal whim. It wasn't by my request and according to the Moderator, it wasn't a request from the other person.

Look, Bourbon. You've been here longer than I have ... my Policy is to just assume you are the only black guy at the KKK group meeting here.

I got a week ban for mentioning some Japanese cartoon character.

You have to remember, this is a Right-wing bastion of Conservatives and Religious Loons.

Have you experienced the "Forced Ignore" yet? Some idiot Moderator (I won't mention her name) apparently just flies around and begins to muzzle people at her personal whim. It wasn't by my request and according to the Moderator, it wasn't a request from the other person.

Look, Bourbon. You've been here longer than I have ... my Policy is to just assume you are the only black guy at the KKK group meeting here.

As long as I'm buying the drinks, I'm sure I would be a hoot at a KKK Group Meeting :laugh:

As long as I'm buying the drinks, I'm sure I would be a hoot at a KKK Group Meeting :laugh:

I support your views and hope you can outwit the Gestapo like tactics of Miss Phantasmal and her Brown Shirts. (Good Luck)
(Oh, ... I did find out that Miss Phantasmal has a picture of Grind fucking a goat, so she has him under her thumb and will do what she says when it comes to 'banning' people she feels are 'undesirable'. Just a tip)

I support your views and hope you can outwit the Gestapo like tactics of Miss Phantasmal and her Brown Shirts. (Good Luck)
(Oh, ... I did find out that Miss Phantasmal has a picture of Grind fucking a goat, so she has him under her thumb and will do what she says when it comes to 'banning' people she feels are 'undesirable'. Just a tip)

First of all ... I have friends who are Heavies in E-Commerce and Network Monitoring Traffic.

So I'm never limited to IP restrictions, just Log-Ins. ;) ... if you know what I mean? ;)

First of all ... I have friends who are Heavies in E-Commerce and Network Monitoring Traffic.

So I'm never limited to IP restrictions, just Log-Ins. ;) ... if you know what I mean? ;)
...ahhhhhahhhh....is that how they do it?

Back