I now own JPP

well again, you always find yourself in a spot where you are

A) wrong

B) misinterpreting things

C) always out of the loop

D) the only one on JPP that doesn't get jokes.

E) unable to know who I am despite only a couple people on here having a "red name"

Sounds like stupid to me

well said sociopath

demonstrating your sociopathy for all to see

I have found that sociopaths often think things are funny when they are not and don't get chiding by normal humans

its not your fault grind

its how you were born

and its why life is a mystery to you

the best thing you can do for yourself is to recognize your difference

recognize its a handicap in the real world

and face that you dont fully understand LIFE and never will

a person who is BORN with a variation from being a normal person needs to face their difference and recognize how it effects their lives and the other humans around them

Its why your sense of humor falls flat on many people

Its why you don't think things are funny when others do

Its not your fault

Its not my fault

but pretending that normal people are BAD because they don't think like you wont get you anywhere in life

The VAST majority of Humans care about people they don't even know

you NOT caring will NEVER be the norm

man would have died out long ago if everyone was like you

Its nature protection valve to propagate the Human species

YOU are the exception not the norm

The NORM is responsible for your ability to exist and without it you would have never been born

accept the reality of life

You don't understand what it takes to keep mankind alive

Just enjoy the ride and trust the people with the ability to understand other humans in depth

Your instincts are flawed

Im sure you have many other good qualities

being a caring being just is not one of them

well said sociopath

demonstrating your sociopathy for all to see

I have found that sociopaths often think things are funny when they are not and don't get chiding by normal humans

its not your fault grind

its how you were born

and its why life is a mystery to you

the best thing you can do for yourself is to recognize your difference

recognize its a handicap in the real world

and face that you dont fully understand LIFE and never will

a person who is BORN with a variation from being a normal person needs to face their difference and recognize how it effects their lives and the other humans around them

Its why your sense of humor falls flat on many people

Its why you don't think things are funny when others do

Its not your fault

Its not my fault

but pretending that normal people are BAD because they don't think like you wont get you anywhere in life

The VAST majority of Humans care about people they don't even know

you NOT caring will NEVER be the norm

man would have died out long ago if everyone was like you

Its nature protection valve to propagate the Human species

YOU are the exception not the norm

The NORM is responsible for your ability to exist and without it you would have never been born

accept the reality of life

You don't understand what it takes to keep mankind alive

Just enjoy the ride and trust the people with the ability to understand other humans in depth

Your instincts are flawed

Im sure you have many other good qualities

being a caring being just is not one of them

shut the fuck up you retard.

the truth will set you free

don't fear it

learn to live with it

you wouldn't know the first thing about truth if it smacked you upside the head, that's why you are always confused here on JPP. it's impossible for you to see what's real.

grindy

the pages here prove I turned out to be correct and you turned out to be a cult dweller of the right wing

truth matters

I understand reality so I turn out to be correct MUCH MORE FREQUENTLY THAN YOU

how do you get out of that reality?

you don't

so you say these pathetic crappy things

grindy

the pages here prove I turned out to be correct and you turned out to be a cult dweller of the right wing

truth matters

I understand reality so I turn out to be correct MUCH MORE FREQUENTLY THAN YOU

how do you get out of that reality?

you don't

so you say these pathetic crappy things

what have you been correct about in this thread? in this very thread you were the only one that believed yurts silly OP. That's not what someone that understands truth does. It's the mark of someone often confused and bewildered.

what have you been correct about in this thread? in this very thread you were the only one that believed yurts silly OP. That's not what someone that understands truth does. It's the mark of someone often confused and bewildered.

prove your idiot claim

then tell me why you used to insult me the VERY same way you do now

WHEN I FORSAW THE FUTURE BY WAY OF FACTS

being correct has NO MEANING TO YOU

being a heartless lying shit bag is your fortay

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Busines...ge_90_pct/4876

It does not bode well.

Forecast: U.S. dollar could plunge 90 pct

Published: Nov. 19, 2007 at 2:16 PM
RHINEBECK, N.Y., Nov. 19 (UPI) -- A financial crisis will likely send the U.S. dollar into a free fall of as much as 90 percent and gold soaring to $2,000 an ounce, a trends researcher said.

"We are going to see economic times the likes of which no living person has seen," Trends Research Institute Director Gerald Celente said, forecasting a "Panic of 2008."

"The bigger they are, the harder they'll fall," he said in an interview with New York's Hudson Valley Business Journal.

Celente -- who forecast the subprime mortgage financial crisis and the dollar's decline a year ago and gold's current rise in May -- told the newspaper the subprime mortgage meltdown was just the first "small, high-risk segment of the market" to collapse.

remember when I told you in that third link in my signature that a crash was coming

11-14-2007, 07:15 AM
#1 | Top

evince
Truthmatters

Thanks
Thanked 19,388 Times in 15,091 Posts
Groans
Groaned 15,881 Times in 14,721 Posts
Blog Entries

Things are getting dark
http://www.nysun.com/article/66268

How in the hell will the Rs blame this on the Dems?

After what Los Angeles money manager Arnold Silver called "a brutal three days," the question is: What now for the market?

A Wall Street superstar this year who runs Balestra Capital Partners, Jim Melcher, says he's "worried about a recession. Not a normal one, but a very bad one. The worst since the 1930s. I expect we'll see clear signs of it in six months with a dramatic slowdown in the gross domestic product."

Balestra Capital, a $350 million New York hedge fund, was up 3% for the past three market sessions, when the Dow Jones Industrials, spearheaded by widespread declines in financial stocks and fears of more billion-dollar-plus asset write-downs, tumbled more than 677 points, or about 4.5%. The Nasdaq fared worse, skidding about 7%, triggered by across-the-board declines in those fast-stepping technology stocks.

Balestra

from the 4th link in my signature

same fucking idiot lame insults were heaved at me by all you asshole NOW TRUMPERS because I was warning the economy was about to CRASH and create massive misery for this nation.

I WAS CORRECT

you idiots all sucked rat cock

prove your idiot claim

then tell me why you used to insult me the VERY same way you do now

WHEN I FORSAW THE FUTURE BY WAY OF FACTS

being correct has NO MEANING TO YOU

being a heartless lying shit bag is your fortay

what are you asking me to prove, you dumbass? ask anyone else in this thread if they believed yurts OP. go ahead.

oh no the retard is talking about her great economic predictions again.

Shall we talk about her clit, again??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

11-14-2007, 07:15 AM
#1 | Top

evince
Truthmatters

Thanks
Thanked 19,388 Times in 15,091 Posts
Groans
Groaned 15,881 Times in 14,721 Posts
Blog Entries

Things are getting dark
http://www.nysun.com/article/66268

How in the hell will the Rs blame this on the Dems?

After what Los Angeles money manager Arnold Silver called "a brutal three days," the question is: What now for the market?

A Wall Street superstar this year who runs Balestra Capital Partners, Jim Melcher, says he's "worried about a recession. Not a normal one, but a very bad one. The worst since the 1930s. I expect we'll see clear signs of it in six months with a dramatic slowdown in the gross domestic product."

Balestra Capital, a $350 million New York hedge fund, was up 3% for the past three market sessions, when the Dow Jones Industrials, spearheaded by widespread declines in financial stocks and fears of more billion-dollar-plus asset write-downs, tumbled more than 677 points, or about 4.5%. The Nasdaq fared worse, skidding about 7%, triggered by across-the-board declines in those fast-stepping technology stocks.

Balestra

from the 4th link in my signature

this

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Busines...ge_90_pct/4876

It does not bode well.

Forecast: U.S. dollar could plunge 90 pct

Published: Nov. 19, 2007 at 2:16 PM
RHINEBECK, N.Y., Nov. 19 (UPI) -- A financial crisis will likely send the U.S. dollar into a free fall of as much as 90 percent and gold soaring to $2,000 an ounce, a trends researcher said.

"We are going to see economic times the likes of which no living person has seen," Trends Research Institute Director Gerald Celente said, forecasting a "Panic of 2008."

"The bigger they are, the harder they'll fall," he said in an interview with New York's Hudson Valley Business Journal.

Celente -- who forecast the subprime mortgage financial crisis and the dollar's decline a year ago and gold's current rise in May -- told the newspaper the subprime mortgage meltdown was just the first "small, high-risk segment of the market" to collapse.

remember when I told you in that third link in my signature that a crash was coming
and this

I was also correct about BUS LYING US TO WAR

you shits would insult me in droves when I showed the PROOF that Bush had LIED US TO WAR

he did huh

Republican DEREGULATION IDOCY trashed this nations people and their finances

and the assholes NEVER give this idiot idea up

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IN HSITORY IT COMPLETELY FAILS IN PRACTICE

Back