I only have one question….

I’ve looked into the current criminal case against Trump. It seems like a solid case (even so you never know what a jury will do) but I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.

I hope they have something to cooperate Cohen!
They have a paper trail and documents, but even so, can’t see an acquittal nor conviction, they may find him guilty of misdemeanors, but ain’t seeing felony charges

They have a paper trail and documents, but even so, can’t see an acquittal nor conviction, they may find him guilty of misdemeanors, but ain’t seeing felony charges
I gave up predicting juries years ago.

Truth and evidence no longer matters.....telling the truth is a character flaw in WOKE.
Not to you, but the court case requires proof. They have several witnesses who corroborated Cohen. Did you miss Pecker's testimony showing it was an election strategy? Hope said it too. Truth is not a casualty of the left. Look at Trump's whole organization. He lied over 30,000 times in office. His lawyer ,Cohen, is supposed to be a big liar. He was sentenced to 3 years for lying to protect Trump. Trump's chief financial officer is in jail a second time for lying to the court. Lying is the Trump company's operational method. It is how they do business.

Not to you, but the court case requires proof. They have several witnesses who corroborated Cohen. Did you miss Pecker's testimony showing it was an election strategy? Hope said it too. Truth is not a casualty of the left. Look at Trump's whole organization. He lied over 30,000 times in office. His lawyer ,Cohen, is supposed to be a big liar. He was sentenced to 3 years for lying to protect Trump. Trump's chief financial officer is in jail a second time for lying to the court. Lying is the Trump company's operational method. It is how they do business.
Joe must really be In trouble if he's getting beat down by this terrible terrible person.;)

Back