I posted this days ago but apparently someone decided to delete it....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
I woke up after my anger at Cypress and the other mother fucking cunts at JP and decided I had not been harsh enough......

I had told him I wanted to rip his face off......upon reflection I feel I should also reach down his throat, pull out his guts and flush them down the toilet......

what he said about me and my granddaughter is far worse than any 12b violation......it is also not against the rules......there is nothing I can do about it.......except leave........and I have......I did not want to leave without saying goodbye.......so I did......but someone deleted the post.......so despite what I said, I AM posting here again......

I spent more than a decade here and I enjoyed it.......thank you Damo for maintaining the board all those years.......I have made many friends.......you all know who you are and I will miss you.......if any of you can recommend a board where I can speak to you again send me a PM.......

I have also made enemies.......you all know who they are as well........I will not miss the mother fucking cunts at all.......in the last three years we have attracted a different type of poster.....each more poisonous than the last......they are eating this board like a cancer.....

but the cunts have won......they have driven PostmodernProphet from JPP......as the QueenWhore once posted "he thinks he's superior to us"......by leaving the cess pool you are bent on creating, I prove it......

again my last post......hopefully no one will delete this one.....goodby

I hereby award this pathetic flounce the JPP Weiner Victim of the Year Award. Judges?

DspK1OR.jpg

I woke up after my anger at Cypress and the other mother fucking cunts at JP and decided I had not been harsh enough......

I had told him I wanted to rip his face off......upon reflection I feel I should also reach down his throat, pull out his guts and flush them down the toilet......

what he said about me and my granddaughter is far worse than any 12b violation......it is also not against the rules......there is nothing I can do about it.......except leave........and I have......I did not want to leave without saying goodbye.......so I did......but someone deleted the post.......so despite what I said, I AM posting here again......

I spent more than a decade here and I enjoyed it.......thank you Damo for maintaining the board all those years.......I have made many friends.......you all know who you are and I will miss you.......if any of you can recommend a board where I can speak to you again send me a PM.......

I have also made enemies.......you all know who they are as well........I will not miss the mother fucking cunts at all.......in the last three years we have attracted a different type of poster.....each more poisonous than the last......they are eating this board like a cancer.....

but the cunts have won......they have driven PostmodernProphet from JPP......as the QueenWhore once posted "he thinks he's superior to us"......by leaving the cess pool you are bent on creating, I prove it......

Goodbye PMP,
though we'll hardly, miss you at all,
You are a dope, a loser,
that's a pretty easy call,
Call it like we see it, your a fucking asshole and jerk
and a big crybaby, now get back to fucking work.

And it seems to me, you spend your time like a monkey in a zoo,
Never interesting or funny, just flinging poo
And I wouldn't want to know you,
'cause you're a fucking dick,
So say goodbye and hit the road, but please just make it quick.

(apologies to Elton John and Candle in the Wind)

Goodbye PMP,
though we'll hardly, miss you at all,
You are a dope, a loser,
that's a pretty easy call,
Call it like we see it, your a fucking asshole and jerk
and a big crybaby, now get back to fucking work.

And it seems to me, you spend your time like a monkey in a zoo,
Never interesting or funny, just flinging poo
And I wouldn't want to know you,
'cause you're a fucking dick,
So say goodbye and hit the road, but please just make it quick.

(apologies to Elton John and Candle in the Wind)

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Totally brilliant!

So to sum up:

1. PIMP called me a CUNT for disagreeing with him.
2. PIMP insulted everyone who used to be on the old Amazon forum by calling us "Amazonerds," despite the fact that we've been here now for six years.
3. PMP, in the same thread, mentioned his age, how long he'd been married, his wife, his two adopted kids, and a "redhaired" granddaughter.
4. Cypress asked PIMP if he used the word CUNT around his family.
5. PMP stated that he only called liberals CUNTS.
6. Cypress asked him if he would call his adorable "redhaired granddaughter" a CUNT if she grew up to be a liberal.
7. PIMP said he likely would.
8. Cypress verified this by repeating it.
9. Two "Amazonerds" instantly jumped in, despite the earlier insults to them, to defend PIMP and whine about how Cypress was attacking PIMP's family.
10. PIMP then lost his shit, used vulgar language which made the fake school marm practically SWOON, and then started a thread threatening to kill Cypress -- with even more vulgar language.
11. PIMP woke up when the booze wore off, realized that he had totally humiliated himself, and then compounded his shame by posting TWO flounces, per the OP.

This place IS better than a three-ring circus. Especially when the clowns trip over their tongues and fall face down in the sand.

Good luck to you PMP.

I don't like to see anyone fly off the edge of the map in a flurry of homicidal rage, alcohol abuse, and murder fantasies.

I can only speak for myself, but my study of Eastern religions and philosophies have helped guide my self-mastery over toxic and destructive emotions.

Bhagavad-Gita, chapter 16
Fearlessness, purity of being, knowledge, generosity, discipline, sacrifice, sacred study, austerity, honesty, non-harm, truth, non-anger, letting go, peace, non-slander, kindness to living things, non-greed, gentleness, modesty, non-caprice, energy, forgiveness, resolve, cleanliness, non-aggression, non-arrogance -- those exist in one born to godly assets.

In other words, PostModernProphet has humiliated himself, beyond all chances for redemption, and has chosen to reincarnate himself with a new sock to be arriving at any minute now!

Welcome Back Sir!

We look forward to your Trolling, as always!

You set a great example- OF SOMEONE NO ONE WANTS TO BECOME IN THEIR LIVES!

Thanks in advance!

Good luck to you PMP.

I don't like to see anyone fly off the edge of the map in a flurry of homicidal rage, alcohol abuse, and murder fantasies.

I can only speak for myself, but my study of Eastern religions and philosophies have helped guide my self-mastery over toxic and destructive emotions.

Fearlessness, purity of being, knowledge, generosity, discipline, sacrifice, sacred study, austerity, honesty, non-harm, truth, non-anger, letting go, peace, non-slander, kindness to living things, non-greed, gentleness, modesty, non-caprice, energy, forgiveness, resolve, cleanliness, non-aggression, non-arrogance -- those exist in one born to godly assets.

Dude. You are no better than postmodernprophet.

Good luck to you PMP.

I applaud you sir. I have never in my entire history as a poster caused a meltdown as epic as this one. It's like a complete meltdown of the core.... The China Syndrome. It's beautiful to behold.

This thread needs to live on in the annals of JPP history. Epic.

Illegitimi non carborundum

In other words, PostModernProphet has humiliated himself, beyond all chances for redemption, and has chosen to reincarnate himself with a new sock to be arriving at any minute now!

Welcome Back Sir!

We look forward to your Trolling, as always!

You set a great example- OF SOMEONE NO ONE WANTS TO BECOME IN THEIR LIVES!

Thanks in advance!

I applaud you sir. I have never in my entire history as a poster caused a meltdown as epic as this one. It's like a complete meltdown of the core.... The China Syndrome. It's beautiful to behold.

This thread needs to live on in the annals of JPP history. Epic.

It should be carved in granite and hung in the JPP halls!

Back