I propose a new rule for JPP.

Canceled.2014.1

In order to cut down on the incessant whining, I propose a new rule for JPP.

Make it an offense to request that Mods ban someone. In fact, I propose that the punishment for such unwarranted requests is to be banned from the forums for 1 week (with subsequent offenses garnering greater time out).

Anyone second the proposal?

Make it an offense to request that Mods ban someone. In fact, I propose that the punishment for such unwarranted requests is to be banned from the forums for 1 week (with subsequent offenses garnering greater time out).

Howey would be banned tomorrow so I am all for it

wait....is it even possible to make that motion without being subject to banning?.......

A new rule SHOULD be if you report a post for a rule violation, you have to quote which rule is violated.

while I would very much enjoy people not tattling to me everday, I see some problems:

1) define unwarranted. do we include those requests where people are just misinformed on the rules? What about those requesting a ban because they feel a user is in violation of the rules?
2) people may be more afraid to report things, when at the end of the day, it's not very hard to ignore if it's an erroneous report.

while I would very much enjoy people not tattling to me everday, I see some problems:

1) define unwarranted. do we include those requests where people are just misinformed on the rules? What about those requesting a ban because they feel a user is in violation of the rules?
2) people may be more afraid to report things, when at the end of the day, it's not very hard to ignore if it's an erroneous report.

Or the Mods could just pick and choose, like usual.

How about everyone go out and buy big boy or big girl pants. Don't squeal, stand up for yourself.

If you can't defend yourself, don't go crying to a nanny.

They are WORDS people...

How about everyone go out and buy big boy or big girl pants. Don't squeal, stand up for yourself.

If you can't defend yourself, don't go crying to a nanny.

They are WORDS people...

But maybe someone has been TERRORIZED, by the comment. :)

Or the Mods could just pick and choose, like usual.

hypocrite usfreedom:

Case 1: "waaah the mods ban anyone for no reason they are sooo mean modddd caboooose!!1"

- or -

Case 2: "oh so you don't want to ban people as much? waaaaaaa the mods wont ban people UNFAIR UNFAIR! ;_ ; "

Back