I Screamed Like A Little Bitch

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
Yes I have Tourette's syndrome and I've been told that I am impatient multiple times.

I finally just tried to replace the defective hard drive on my laptop with a brand new SSD. So I unscrewed the screws on the back. So it was all good when I opened the back and noticed that it wouldn't open on the left back on the back of the laptop. I shone a flashlight there and turns out I am missing a screw. So I unscrewed it. And I tried it again. Seems like it's stuck. I screeched like a retarded autist. Now here am I.

I shall try again tomorrow.

Yes I have Tourette's syndrome and I've been told that I am impatient multiple times.

I finally just tried to replace the defective hard drive on my laptop with a brand new SSD. So I unscrewed the screws on the back. So it was all good when I opened the back and noticed that it wouldn't open on the left back on the back of the laptop. I shone a flashlight there and turns out I am missing a screw. So I unscrewed it. And I tried it again. Seems like it's stuck. I screeched like a retarded autist. Now here am I.

you-betcha-gif.gif

Are you sure about that?

TS has been observed previously, but rarely reported in deaf people, and to date, so called "unusual" phenomenology has been highlighted.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26216703/

What's the purpose of opening up this account?

Educational, Learning

Can you please fill out the donkey form for us?

I bought a used econoline and put ten women in there all dolled up.
Wearing mini skirts and tube tops with pumps. I pulled up in Hell's
Kitchen. Took off my belt. Opened the back. as they came out I started
whipping them and yelling make big daddy the money. They spread out
in a quarter mile radius. I drive around to make sure nothing happens
to them. After a couple hours I take half there loot and pull dope out
of my pocket and sell it to them. I dropped them off at 8pm and round
them up at 4am. Big daddy is done putting his biches to work for the day.

Get a Bigger hammer.....just kidding, though I think you may have already been tempted.;)

Some manufactures make it difficult to open your computer on purpose but often they is a simple trick. Look it up on line and see if anyone has covered your specific computer, heck the manufacturer may even offer a solution.

Good Luck

Get a Bigger hammer.....just kidding, though I think you may have already been tempted.;)

Some manufactures make it difficult to open your computer on purpose but often they is a simple trick. Look it up on line and see if anyone has covered your specific computer, heck the manufacturer may even offer a solution.

Good Luck

b
Seems that you are correct. I found the last two screws. But wouldn't it make them liable if they make it difficult, ending up with users injuring themselves?

Now lets see if i can replace the defective HDD with SSD.

Okay there was some progress (sort of). My TS, alcoholism, ADD, OCD and whatever else I have a problem with weren't as bad as the last time. As I have stated, I found those two screws and was able to open it, albeit with plenty of difficulty. Okay so I was able to replace the HD with SSD. So I started it. And it tells me that there's no HD or OS detected so I have to install OS. Okay so I ran a diagnostics. SSD ran just fine.

After that, I realized I couldn't remember where I put my flash drive that I could put Linux or Windows on to install. Naturally I made some TS noises and tics. But it wasn't too bad because I've made some progress. Tomorrow I'll find that flash drive or I'll just buy a new one.

Guess what I just noticed? The laptop looks like it was torn apart by Bruce Banner. Think I can fix it?

While I was looking for that damned usb drive, I found that little thing that looked like a small tablet phone.
Turns out that it's a solar thing that you can charge up using the sun. I wont say how it got there cause I'll get too sad.

Ok so I got my tiny SS card whatever they are called that need to be inserted in a bigger card to be inserted in my laptop. So there's 20% progress with Windows 10 ISO installing on it.

And yes my laptop still looks like it was torn apart by Bruce Banner.

Back