I Screamed Like A Little Bitch

Get a external

My battery won't hold it's charge. I always leave it plugged in.

$600

In most circumstances, your clients are required to issue Form 1099-NEC when they pay you $600 or more in any year.
As a self-employed person, you're required to report your self-employment income if the amount you receive from all
sources totals $400 or more. He doesn't know where he's going. Lay him off. Send him to the union.

This is drugs. What do you do with it?

To be clear, if you didn't sell any assets and those investments didn't make any dividends, then you won't have to report
them to the IRS. If you made less than $10 in dividends or less than $600 in free stocks, you will still have to report this
income to the IRS, but you won't get a 1099 from Robinhood.

Businesses must send Form 1099-MISC to recipients by February 1, 2021, and file it with the IRS by March 1 (March 31 if filing electronically).Feb 1, 2021

Last edited:
Damn man! I just put a flash drive with Win 10 on it and a new SS drive on my laptop and installed Windows 10. They weren't lying when they told me it's fast. The installation took like maybe 10 minutes. Just boom boom boom.

It's all smooth now. Damn man.

I dunno. I'm just an average white guy...

Not to worry. Some people would pay good money to see a small dick.

But yeah you and I are just average white guys. It doesn't matter. Good money, especially when it comes to doing it with a woman.

Not to worry. Some people would pay good money to see a small dick.

But yeah you and I are just average white guys. It doesn't matter. Good money, especially when it comes to doing it with a woman.

Do you make less doing it with men??

Yes I have Tourette's syndrome and I've been told that I am impatient multiple times.

I finally just tried to replace the defective hard drive on my laptop with a brand new SSD. So I unscrewed the screws on the back. So it was all good when I opened the back and noticed that it wouldn't open on the left back on the back of the laptop. I shone a flashlight there and turns out I am missing a screw. So I unscrewed it. And I tried it again. Seems like it's stuck. I screeched like a retarded autist. Now here am I.

I shall try again tomorrow.
Is this your post or did grind change it?

Back