I see this attitude on here!

You dont get to redifine words to fit your political agenda
:rofl:
Unless of course you're a liberal Dem. talking about "marriage".....then you're allowed to make up any definition you need to fit your political agenda....

No, they haven't. They have been about Nigel's assumption that when I say "POLICY" then talk about more than one of them, since I am somewhat libertarian, I mean only taxation.

Then when I explain later you simply glide on past because the post is clearly above your education level. Then you post something stupid about protectionism, and when I use a direct example of stupid POLICY that would drive business away being promoted by this Administration, you attempt to fall back on your limited capacity of thought and say "taxes"...

It's like arguing with a tourrette's patient having a fit.

If you can keep up with the point you made (protectionism) and what I answered (protectionism fine so long as it keeps business here rather than drive it away in the name of protectionism)... we can hold an adult conversation. If you can't, please just twitch again.

Yes. They have. Your libertarian neocon brainwashed stupidity only allows you to perceive tax cuts as the solution to everything.

Businesses that "go away" due to protectionism can stay gone. We need domestic production here regardless of how the markets are distorted to discourage it. Now you twitch, internationalist fascist apologist.

Yes. They have. Your libertarian neocon brainwashed stupidity only allows you to perceive tax cuts as the solution to everything.

Businesses that "go away" due to protectionism can stay gone. We need domestic production here regardless of how the markets are distorted to discourage it. Now you twitch, internationalist fascist apologist.
Inane, I listed many policies. You've just crippled your own mind to believe that a certain group fits in a specific box. I agree. We need domestic production. I simply pointed out how one of the suggested "solutions" from this particular Administration would have the opposite effect. You can't see the forest because all those trees are in your way.

Inane, I listed many policies. You've just crippled your own mind to believe that a certain group fits in a specific box. I agree. We need domestic production. I simply pointed out how one of the suggested "solutions" from this particular Administration would have the opposite effect. You can't see the forest because all those trees are in your way.

Which group do i believe fits in which box, according to your imagined paradigm?

You are typically unable to see any solutions besides tax cuts.

Protectionism relies on recognizing other values besides the multinational quarterly corporate profits, therefore your reliance on corporate decisions to validate what is "good" protectionism is an exercise in stupidity, like your existence.

Back