I support Huckabee

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
You guys do realize that the greatest good in the world can come out of not even letting McCain or any other Republican have the chance to ass-rape and destroy America and our freedoms (+our economy) for another four years, don't you? Huckabee is like a prayer answered from Gawd in that regard. :clink:

You guys do realize that the greatest good in the world can come out of not even letting McCain or any other Republican have the chance to ass-rape and destroy America and our freedoms (+our economy) for another four years, don't you? Huckabee is like a prayer answered from Gawd in that regard. :clink:

Thats how we ended up on W. The Conservatives dont really care how bad someone is for the country as long as they pretend to be uber Christian.

hes got almost zero mathematical way to get the nomination unless mccain drops dead. its just a media story now.

hes got almost zero mathematical way to get the nomination unless mccain drops dead. its just a media story now.
Yup. He should drop out now. Any chance he used to have for a VP slot is gone (and that was already zero).

its interesting to see the split in the republican party.
1) religious right (huck)
2) the right conservatives (romney)
3) The moderate conservatives (mccain)

I am very pleased that the moderates have won this time around. Makes me giddy seeing all the right conservatives and religious blasting mccain like hes worse then a democrat.

its interesting to see the split in the republican party.
1) religious right (huck)
2) the right conservatives (romney)
3) The moderate conservatives (mccain)

I am very pleased that the moderates have won this time around. Makes me giddy seeing all the right conservatives and religious blasting mccain like hes worse then a democrat.

And no matter what happens we will have a MUCH BETTER president than we have had for the past 8 years. No matter what happens America will be better off.

And no matter what happens we will have a MUCH BETTER president than we have had for the past 8 years. No matter what happens America will be better off.

not so sure about Hillary tho. i think shed be just as big a disaster as bush. obama would prob turn out to be best leader we have had in 45years. Mccain would be a consolation if obama cant get the nomination.

not so sure about Hillary tho. i think shed be just as big a disaster as bush. obama would prob turn out to be best leader we have had in 45years. Mccain would be a consolation if obama cant get the nomination.
Yeah, I was going to say. Unless y'all choose HillBilly. There is nothing that would help to just promote and create a larger divide.

If people don't think that these people remember who voted for the conviction, and hold a grudge, then you are naive. That is just the beginning...

No, HillBilly is a bad idea. Unless you really do want McCain.

I disagree about Senator Clinton. Just listen to her speak, at the very least she understands forign policy and what is happening in the Middle East. She at least knows where Iraq is, thats improvement on Bush.

I disagree about Senator Clinton. Just listen to her speak, at the very least she understands forign policy and what is happening in the Middle East. She at least knows where Iraq is, thats improvement on Bush.
I don't care about her foreign policy. I care about internal divide. Nothing will make the divide larger at this time, except her victory.

The fact that she is the world's biggest brain when compared to Bush isn't really a positive for her when you consider that she followed right on behind him in the queue for the premiere of "Foreign Policy Disasters Redux".

Really smart.

Yes, within the U.S. She is the most divisive political figure we have running and she would do nothing to 'unite' this country.

That is true, but she would still be better than Dumbya. Dumbya did nuthing to unite this country, and he has no concept of forign policy or forign affairs.

The fact that she is the world's biggest brain when compared to Bush isn't really a positive for her when you consider that she followed right on behind him in the queue for the premiere of "Foreign Policy Disasters Redux".

Really smart.

At least she wants to correct that. Bush does not seem to acknoledge anything went wrong.

Back