I support Huckabee

I don't necessarily support Huckabee but I don't see any reason why he should bow out. Obviously there are a large number of Republicans that don't like McCain and feel that Huckabee should be the nominee.

I do, however, support Huckabee's current gripe over the fact that the Washington caucus was apparently called by the Washington GOP Chairman with about 87% of the vote in with Huckabee down a mere 2%. According to Huckabee, he is down by a mere 242 votes with about 1500 votes outstanding. How in the world it is OK to simply declare McCain the winner under these circumstances is beyond me.

I disagree about Senator Clinton. Just listen to her speak, at the very least she understands forign policy and what is happening in the Middle East. She at least knows where Iraq is, thats improvement on Bush.

big fucking deal. she wants to garnash our wages with a forced national healthcare down our throats = tax increase

She wants to raise the cap on SSI collectios = tax increases

She wants to roll back bush tax cuts = tax increases.
The list goes on.

I don't see how that can possibly offset any advantage (and i see very little) that she may have over Obama on foreign policy.. Think logicaly here

Obama has said he will meet with every leader - his charisma alone could help us.. Hes already got the international community ga ga over him and hes not even running in the general yet.

Also unfortunately I have to bring sex into the equation. Our biggest threats today are countries that cut off womans hands and stone them to death for showing there faces in public. How is Hillary going to get ANY respect out of those countries.

That is true, but she would still be better than Dumbya. Dumbya did nuthing to unite this country, and he has no concept of forign policy or forign affairs.

So that's where you've set the bar? And what do you think Hillary would do to unite the country?

Yeah, I was going to say. Unless y'all choose HillBilly. There is nothing that would help to just promote and create a larger divide.

If people don't think that these people remember who voted for the conviction, and hold a grudge, then you are naive. That is just the beginning...

No, HillBilly is a bad idea. Unless you really do want McCain.
A redux for Jarod.

big fucking deal. she wants to garnash our wages with a forced national healthcare down our throats = tax increase

She wants to raise the cap on SSI collectios = tax increases

She wants to roll back bush tax cuts = tax increases.
The list goes on.

I don't see how that can possibly offset any advantage (and i see very little) that she may have over Obama on foreign policy.. Think logicaly here

Obama has said he will meet with every leader - his charisma alone could help us.. Hes already got the international community ga ga over him and hes not even running in the general yet.

Also unfortunately I have to bring sex into the equation. Our biggest threats today are countries that cut off womans hands and stone them to death for showing there faces in public. How is Hillary going to get ANY respect out of those countries.

Because Islamic nations dont respect women, we should avoid electing one? The dont respect men who dont wear turbans also, should our president wear turbans.

You know the divisiveness in the US among parties. People might pretend that they don't know what I am talking about, but I was clear and even explained why it would be.

Sure and that is one of the reasons I voted for Obama. But, she would still be better than Bush. She would have her problems and not be a GREAT president, but she would be better than Bush, its not a high standard.

Because Islamic nations dont respect women, we should avoid electing one? The dont respect men who dont wear turbans also, should our president wear turbans.

just pointing out that personally i don't see how she has this great advantage on foreign policy over obama. I know she says she does.. but she says allot of false things.

its interesting to see the split in the republican party.
1) religious right (huck)
2) the right conservatives (romney)
3) The moderate conservatives (mccain)

I am very pleased that the moderates have won this time around. Makes me giddy seeing all the right conservatives and religious blasting mccain like hes worse then a democrat.

It's more like:

1) Religious Right social conservatives
2) Business Right
3) Pro-War neocons

just pointing out that personally i don't see how she has this great advantage on foreign policy over obama. I know she says she does.. but she says allot of false things.

I agree with that statement, but they both have a huge advantage over Bush.. All three who are likely to be president have a HUGE advantage over bush in Forgin policy.

Back