I support Obama/Edwards

Because of what they believed in. To have any of them fully, directly, control everything in the executive branch would be a scary thing, since they know shit.

I would trust a governor or big city mayor to be able to manage the executive branch more competently than a mere Senator. But that's simply too logical for some to think about.

I would trust a governor or big city mayor to be able to manage the executive branch more competently than a mere Senator. But that's simply too logical for some to think about.

I know what your saying. It's just a retarded line of thought. You select a president because of what he believes in. Grunts carry out the meanial duties that require no decision making, the executive duties.

I know what your saying. It's just a retarded line of thought. You select a president because of what he believes in. Grunts carry out the meanial duties that require no decision making, the executive duties.

Thinking that something's retarded because you disagree with it is juvinile.

An executive has to wear many hats, "run the show", and be above simple partisanship when called for. A one term, or in the case of Obama, a two year Senator, has realtively little exerience to do anything.

Thinking that something's retarded because you disagree with it is juvinile.

An executive has to wear many hats, "run the show", and be above simple partisanship when called for. A one term, or in the case of Obama, a two year Senator, has realtively little exerience to do anything.

Yep, think about Lincoln, who was a two year congressman. What a terrible president.

Then say that they are bad decision makers.

Neither Romney nor Guiani nor McCain are capable of doing anything other than searching for the nearest photo-op.

I was refering to their experience, which is lacking; a fact that is undisputable.

Your second statemet has no basis in fact. It is merely a partisan whine.

Back