I thought Republicans were for the FREE MARKET?

CanadianKid

How come Bush orchestrates the bailouts of Bear Stearns and AIG....

And orchestrates buyouts for Merril Lynch???

WTF is that..... Hypocrites...

I thought conservatives want the free market to work....

Well the free market says these companies suck and are going bankrupt for a reason....

Why is Bush circumventing the free market? Are you all hypocrites?

CK

How come Bush orchestrates the bailouts of Bear Stearns and AIG....

And orchestrates buyouts for Merril Lynch???

WTF is that..... Hypocrites...

I thought conservatives want the free market to work....

Well the free market says these companies suck and are going bankrupt for a reason....

Why is Bush circumventing the free market? Are you all hypocrites?

CK

Our nation is becoming fascist. Right before our eyes.

"Country First, and by Country I mean Rich People" -- John McCain

Don't understand why you liberals would be mad about bailing out the market. The biggest money suckers of these failed companies were the likes of John Kerry and BHO. You liberals want to cut off the hand that feeds you. Funny thread

Bush may be a republican, but he is certainly not a conservative.

Not by any standard that I understand for conservative.

Ya I'm sure you voted 3rd Party.....

What a lying scumbucket.... Are you going to say you voted for Jesus instead?

CK

I am going to say the truth. I voted Libertarian in 200 & 2004. In both elections it seemed to be closer to my own views and beliefs.

For most of those who did (not me) it was a matter of degree. Is he more conservative than Kerry?

;) the old at least I did not vote for Kerry thing....

and we will never know if Bush is more conservative than kerry as president will we ?

If all the Conservatives on here who say they will vote 3rd Party....

We would have Ron Paul as President.....So the math aint adding up....

CK

And the "I voted 3rd Party" lying crap that all Conservatives like Damocles use....

CK

I see no point in arguing over whether someone is lying about who they voted for.

From what I have seen of Damo on here, he is somewhat conservative but not the typical Bush supporter.

He is (like me) an actual conservative. Or what conservative meant before it was co-opted by the idiots and the religios nuts.

If all the Conservatives on here who say they will vote 3rd Party....

We would have Ron Paul as President.....So the math aint adding up....

CK
If all the Conservatives that are regularly here all lived in one state and voted as a bloc, it would not significantly change any election anywhere. You are falling for the familiarity inanity.

"If one in five people are Chinese, how is it possible that 20% of the people that I know aren't Chinese?"

Back