I Told U So: US assault weapons ban heading for "defeet" in Senate

Military-style assault weapons have been the weapon of choice in a number of recent US mass shootings, including one at a elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, that killed 20 children and six adults on Dec. 14.

Polls show a majority of Americans back the ban.

Obviously, if the measure fails in the Senate, our senators aren't doing their job.

I believe in free enterprise and the right of individuals to create their own businesses. In addition, I support the right of groups of businessmen and investors to form corporations. Hella corporatist over here in my corner. Also, I support freedom of speech, so I'm 100% for Citizens United.

I believe in free enterprise and the right of individuals to create their own businesses. In addition, I support the right of groups of businessmen and investors to form corporations. Hella corporatist over here in my corner. Also, I support freedom of speech, so I'm 100% for Citizens United.

Only in your deranged fantasy land is money speech. Only in your deranged fantasy land have free markets not wreaked havoc on this country.

Thats like wanting him to defend the claim that the earth revolves around the sun.....why defend whats obvious to everyone but you.

Free markets have wrecked havoc upon the possibility of this country falling prey to a nightmare statist regime at present. I guess that's what Syco considers havoc-wreckage. Fear not though, for statist inducers are constantly on the prowl, looking for a way to roll this country back to 1930s Russia.

You are young, you are naive, you will grow up and see th errors of your way.

JUSTICE

VICTORY

VALIDATION

THE GRUBBY TAKER HANDS FAIL FOR ONCE

VINDICATION.

THE CONSTITUTION MARCHES ON.

Back