I Told U So: US assault weapons ban heading for "defeet" in Senate

LOL THE BEST PART is that this was like their best chance. If you can't get this done after we painted the walls with the brains of 6 year olds, I can't imagine another propaganda opportunity.

This was our battle of the buldge, our Stalingrad, our midway. And we came out victorious. From here we can only march forward. We gave not one single inch.

The next massacre will be on the NRA/Congress!

50169dff3f9b3.preview-620.jpg

images

95916926-nra-ceo-lapierre.jpg

This was our battle of the buldge, our Stalingrad, our midway. And we came out victorious. From here we can only march forward. We gave not one single inch.

Several states may have your Waterloo in the wings. I wouldn't start dancing in the streets over dead children's bodies quite yet there, Quick Draw.

I'm going to start writing "___________ Will Not Pass the Senate" threads where __________ is pretty much anything worthwhile so I can act like a real smarty pants when the Senate does what it usually does: nothing.

They've passed three bills in three months.

Several states may have your Waterloo in the wings. I wouldn't start dancing in the streets over dead children's bodies quite yet there, Quick Draw.

I think you mean states that no one cares about. Also, states which will end up having to explain their misbehavior before the Supreme Court.

I'm going to start writing "___________ Will Not Pass the Senate" threads where __________ is pretty much anything worthwhile so I can act like a real smarty pants when the Senate does what it usually does: nothing.

They've passed three bills in three months.

So you're saying the bill in question was actually worthwhile? Please, do elaborate.

So you're saying the bill in question was actually worthwhile? Please, do elaborate.

I actually wasn't taking a position on the bill at all, though I can see how my comment could be read that way. My point was just that it isn't that hard to predict that a controversial piece of legisltation that Republicans don't want will not pass the Senate because pretty much nothing passes the Senate.

I actually wasn't taking a position on the bill at all, though I can see how my comment could be read that way. My point was just that it isn't that hard to predict that a controversial piece of legisltation that Republicans don't want will not pass the Senate because pretty much nothing passes the Senate.

Ah, noted.

I think you mean states that no one cares about. Also, states which will end up having to explain their misbehavior before the Supreme Court.

But

but

but

it's state's rights! Remember?

As far as "caring" one would suspect that states that initiate background checks and other gun safety measures "care" more for their citizens than those that don't.

Back