I voted... wife going in for induction today.

thanks Damo. sounds pretty cool. I don't think I've heard that name.

Worst name ever: Fred.

Poor Fred Thompson. I don't think anyone even give babies that name anymore. :(

What's wrong wtih being in the math club!?!:eek:

Oh, that's right, Ms. Fancy Pants, triple major in engineering/finance/and quantum physics.

You were a geek in high school too!

Try not to remind me of how much smarter you are, than I am. :(

Oh, that's right, Ms. Fancy Pants, triple major in engineering/finance/and quantum physics.

You were a geek in high school too!

Try not to remind me of how much smarter you are, than I am. :(

I'll try not to remind you, but sometimes I can't help myself ;)

LOL. We sure were geeks. We took the tart cart to our "meets" where juice and cookies awaited us. When I think back to some of the pathetic conversations that ensued following a "meet" I just shudder. One year, I was the only one who got my team the winning question that made us regional champs. i'm so $exy.

I'll try not to remind you, but sometimes I can't help myself ;)

LOL. We sure were geeks. We took the tart cart to our "meets" where juice and cookies awaited us. When I think back to some of the pathetic conversations that ensued following a "meet" I just shudder. One year, I was the only one who got my team the winning question that made us regional champs. i'm so $exy.

Check out the Brain on ladyT!

you know, you're really making me feel like a moron. Like the dope-smoking, legend-in-my-own-mind football jock star that I thought I was in highschool.

Thanks for nothing. :(

:)

Check out the Brain on ladyT!

you know, you're really making me feel like a moron. Like the dope-smoking, legend-in-my-own-mind football jock star that I thought I was in highschool.

Thanks for nothing. :(

:)

Not really. We rode the "tart cart" to our events adn I actually thought I was cool back then.

congrats LadyT. so you put another myth to rest. a hot lady can have a brain.

actually I think intelligence in a lady is part of the hot equation.

smart ladies scare the heck out of most republicans though.
Kinda hard to keep up home.

Back