I watched trumps NC speech.

Jarod

Contributor
I never had much respect for trumps speeches, they were full of lies and anger, but I watched his NC speech today, what is going on with him?

Is he a hostage forced to give a speech, he clearly did not want to be there and just rambled. Wow, I cant believe he is trying to be president.

This is so boring and awful, he is not in it anymore. Spend ten minuets listening to this, and tell me something is not wrong with trump.

I agree. I didn't watch this one - but he's been in "mailing it in" mode since the rambling convention speech.

His heart isn't in it. The only thing he wants to see it through for is to try to reverse the worst loss of his lifetime.

I agree. I didn't watch this one - but he's been in "mailing it in" mode since the rambling convention speech.

His heart isn't in it. The only thing he wants to see it through for is to try to reverse the worst loss of his lifetime.
I really don't expect another 1/6 riot this time around.

I do expect Donnie to be trying to gin one up, but I believe the Trumptards will ditch Donnie by then.

Everybody has a breaking point!

I never had much respect for trumps speeches, they were full of lies and anger, but I watched his NC speech today, what is going on with him?

Is he a hostage forced to give a speech, he clearly did not want to be there and just rambled. Wow, I cant believe he is trying to be president.

This is so boring and awful, he is not in it anymore. Spend ten minuets listening to this, and tell me something is not wrong with trump.

Stop obsessing over Trump, you might be happier

I only caught about two minutes of it, in two separate flips of the channel. He doesn't look well at all. And his punch lines weren't even met with much reaction.

That fact that he never told one truth throughout is a given.

I really don't expect another 1/6 riot this time around.

I do expect Donnie to be trying to gin one up, but I believe the Trumptards will ditch Donnie by then.

Everybody has a breaking point!
He hasn't been able to incite violence since the Jan. 6 terrorists have been going to prison. He tried a few times, but couldn't even get a crowd.

Why? You can't get your rock off any other way can you? 8 years and it is the only thing that works huh? Pathetic bastard.

Trump does not want to be president. He wants to stay out of jail. He is going through the motions, but he has trouble faking it. His anger has been replaced by inevitability. He is more scared than anything. He knows what he has done and knows he is guilty. He has always gotten away with his regulation and law-busting. Now he knows what his future will be.

Thanks for taking one for the team. (y)

Would be just like him, and wonderful poetic justice, if sometime before November he decided "I don't need this" and gave it up.

Back