I watched trumps NC speech.

Dementia Don might die of a heart attack before November.

Or maybe an ear infection?

Or bone spurs?

Any of the above will suffice.
This dumbass comment is definitely award worthy. Good job, Althea! You finally made it!!!! I'll officially recognize your accomplishment at the end of the month. :)

This dumbass comment is definitely award worthy. Good job, Althea! You finally made it!!!! I'll officially recognize your accomplishment at the end of the month. :)
Is that when you get your period?

I do not recognize your recognition.

I never had much respect for trumps speeches, they were full of lies and anger, but I watched his NC speech today, what is going on with him?

Is he a hostage forced to give a speech, he clearly did not want to be there and just rambled. Wow, I cant believe he is trying to be president.

This is so boring and awful, he is not in it anymore. Spend ten minuets listening to this, and tell me something is not wrong with trump.

I could tell you that something is not wrong with Trump, Jarod...

...BUT I WOULD BE LYING.

I am absolutely baffled why any sane, intelligent American would vote for him.

But perhaps no sane, intelligent American IS VOTING FOR HIM.

He looked great This morning when he helped pay tribute to the thirteen precious military who lost their lives in Afghanistan thanks to Joe and Kam...

Last edited:
He looked great This morning when he helped pay tribute to the thirteen precious military who lost their lives in afghanistan thanks to Joe and Kam...
How many killed when trump was president?

How many killed when trump was president?
I see you can't respond to the post.... This was about this morning....and 13 who Should still be alive....who should be honoring them instead I'd ignoring them? Who was their commander in chief? Who was last in the room? Two people who should never be in charge of anything anymore... ever again...

I see you can't respond to the post.... This was about this morning....and 13 who Should still be alive....
Jarod is "struggling" these days. He can't seem to figure out how someone who didn't win one delegate when they ran for president is now his party's candidate. He is training to be "joyful" as his party bosses have told him to be. He suspects the "candidate" is lacking substance but he has to be "joyful". He knows what happens when people arent sufficiently "joyful".

Reactions: TOP
I see you can't respond to the post.... This was about this morning....and 13 who Should still be alive....who should be honoring them instead I'd ignoring them? Who was their commander in chief? Who was last in the room? Two people who should never be in charge of anything anymore... ever again...
Biden pulled out on exactly the date that Trump negotiated. You should never, ever post again.

Biden pulled out on exactly the date that Trump negotiated. You should never, ever post again.
He screwed it up... And he's never Accepted responsibility... And never acknowledged is their deaths properly... Just ask any of their parents

Back