I wish to register a complaint....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
the ad bot today offered me the opportunity to view pictures of men who want to date me who live within my home town.....obviously we've had far too many gay threads lately......can we please go back to being a straight board?.......

Google ads aren't just determined by what we post. It's determined by what YOU view/search for.

no but seriously... it can be determined by JPP. I had some banners for christian mingle a few times, and I can assure you, I wasn't searching for christians to date ANYWHERE.

but it can also be determined by what you search for. it's not exclusive to jpp

Speaking of limp dicks, your latest lame sig proves you've never seen a vagina or a brain. Give up on the sophmorics, mkay?

I don't believe he was talking about you or your husband, in the black skull cap. :D

HOWEY WAS BANNED!

NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!!!!

I saw an news article that was stating that the Asian community isn't really open to gays, within their own communities and/or families.
Did you find the same prejudicies when you opened that closet door?

I don't believe he was talking about you or your husband, in the black skull cap. :D

HOWEY WAS BANNED!

NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!!!!

I saw an news article that was stating that the Asian community isn't really open to gays, within their own communities and/or families.

USF truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

USF is going to continually highlight how Howey MADE THINGS RIGHT, when he realized what had happened.

Too bad USF couldn't be bothered to do the same when his two frigid cowfriends got perma-booted for the sick things they said about my family.

I still don't know what you're talking about...

USF truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

USF is going to continually highlight how Howey MADE THINGS RIGHT, when he realized what had happened.

Too bad USF couldn't be bothered to do the same when his two frigid cowfriends got perma-booted for the sick things they said about my family.

What's sad is USF acts more childish than even Yurt ever did. And that's an accomplishment to be (not) proud of!

I still don't know what you're talking about...

What's sad is USF acts more childish than even Yurt ever did. And that's an accomplishment to be (not) proud of!

So now you're saying you posted a picture, that James took, of two completely unknown homosexuals and then commented on it.
Okey-Dokey then. :D

Just make sure you don't say something else that might get you banned; AGAIN.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Back