If abortion is like the holocaust

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Then you pro-lifers who sit there everyday without stopping the murder are just like the Germans who did nothing while 6 million Jews were being killed. Sure you may be "working within the system". But your sitting on your ass and not doing everything possible to stop the murder of babies. If you don't blow up abortion clinics, you're going to hell.

Give me liberty or give me death!

Then you pro-lifers who sit there everyday without stopping the murder are just like the Germans who did nothing while 6 million Jews were being killed. Sure you may be "working within the system". But your sitting on your ass and not doing everything possible to stop the murder of babies. If you don't blow up abortion clinics, you're going to hell.

I lacks Patrick Henry's intensity but I give points for trying.

No, it makes us like the Allied powers who said and did nothing. Its the Dems who have to worry about the consequences of supporting abortion, not me. I've done nothing, but I've at least been in the right.

No, it makes us like the Allied powers who said and did nothing. Its the Dems who have to worry about the consequences of supporting abortion, not me. I've done nothing, but I've at least been in the right.

You aren't a nation. You're people. You stand by idly and support the holocaust. You're a murderer.

Are you for gay adoption? Are you willing to adopt a child? Are you willing to sponsor a child? If the answer is no, then shut the hell up about how wrong abortion is.

Are you for gay adoption? Are you willing to adopt a child? Are you willing to sponsor a child? If the answer is no, then shut the hell up about how wrong abortion is.

Yes, yes, Yes.

Well, I can tell you all about how wrong I think Abortion is now.

Yes you can.
Silly requirement.

It's like saying, "You are against murder, so you must be for <insert list here of social programs that would be needed with all those drug lords still alive>.. otherwise you can't be against murder!"

Morals are not linked to the amount of government money that is spent.

I disagree. If you are against murder, then you shouldn't support the death penalty. Why? Because it's murder. It goes against what you believe in.

I can't be held responsible for what fucking liberals do to babies. End of story, Waterdork. You liberals need to make the moral "choice" to stop the killing. Then there will be none. Who is the murderer here anyway? Was the North responsible for the South's actions regarding race?

I can't be held responsible for what fucking liberals do to babies. End of story, Waterdork. You liberals need to make the moral "choice" to stop the killing. Then there will be none. Who is the murderer here anyway? Was the North responsible for the South's actions regarding race?

"I can't be held responsible for what the other Germans do to the Jews while I sit on my ass and deliberately allow murder!"

Tell me, Threedee. If you were walking down the street, and you saw a woman being murdererd, and you didn't stop to help her or stop the murder, you just walked on by, because taking on the murderer would be inconvenient, wouldn't you go to JAIL? Should we allow such behavior?

Last edited:
You're just sitting there doing nothing! I don't see you running for president so you can appoint strict judges or bombing abortion clinics or preaching your views to liberals in person.

Back