If God made the universe,

So, God is incompetent.
Didn't say anything about God.
I gave a reason for why the universe is large and expanding.
Physicists are actually mostly perplexed at how finely tuned the density of energy and matter is in the universe to prevent either a gravitational collapse, or to accelerate expansion too quickly to allow for the formation of stars and galaxies.

Didn't say anything about God.
I gave a reason for why the universe is large and expanding.
Physicists are actually mostly perplexed at how finely tuned the density of energy and matter is in the universe to prevent either a gravitational collapse, or to accelerate expansion too quickly to allow for the formation of stars and galaxies.
I did. Thread is about God.

Sam Harris is great. Although he kind of veered into Eastern sorta-kinda-woo woo stuff there for a bit. But his writings on atheism are well crafted.
If you're referring meditation, he completely disregards all of the weird deity/chanting nonsense.

So, God is incompetent.
Know why the universe is perpetually balancing daily new outcomes constantly with the universe being its specific dimensions now geometrically, geologically, geographically, gyroscopically unique results eternally separated as either chemical inorganic compounds or changing form ancestral chromosomes in stream DNA results alive here now.

Combined details never duplicated to contracting ancestral results never same reproductions again. Evolving process is the actual source of eternal separation now.

I did. Thread is about God.
If there is such a thing as a purposeful rational agency underlying the universe, it is probably incomprehensible to us.

I'm saying the size and expansion of the universe is comprehensible to us on the basis of physical laws and plausible scientific assumptions.

Back