If guns are regulated more than they are now, what will you do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

• Comply

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kill anyone who tries to enforce the new regs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

• Protest non-violently

• Total voters
G

Guns Guns Guns

[h=2]President Obama has vowed to use 'whatever power this office holds' to prevent future mass shootings, following last Friday's tragedy in Newtown, Conn. That could mean action...[/h]

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2012/1217/Gun-rights-What-can-Obama-do-What-might-he-do

I don't think any of mine will be effected. It will also depend on whether they simply regulate sales or want to confiscate privately owned guns.

I don't think any of mine will be effected. It will also depend on whether they simply regulate sales or want to confiscate privately owned guns.

So your vote would be "Not sure" if you'd voted?

So your vote would be "Not sure" if you'd voted?

No, I would certainly vote, and I would vote according to my beliefs in the intent of the US Constitution. When I took the oath years ago to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic", they didn't say my obligation ended when my enlistment was complete.

No, I would certainly vote, and I would vote according to my beliefs in the intent of the US Constitution. When I took the oath years ago to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic", they didn't say my obligation ended when my enlistment was complete.

I meant in the OP poll...:palm:

Do you mean that if other's guns are affected but yours aren't, you wouldn't care?

Back