If guns are regulated more than they are now, what will you do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

If guns are regulated more than they are now, what will you do?

• Comply

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kill anyone who tries to enforce the new regs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

• Protest non-violently

• Total voters
Again, it would depend on the context and situation. If you repeatedly asked me what I would do if I found someone raping my daughter, I would repeatedly tell you that I would kill them slowly.

Right, but who asked that?

Do you consider repeatedly threatening to kill police and federal agents on a message board smart?

Right, but who asked that?

Do you consider repeatedly threatening to kill police and federal agents on a message board smart?

Does my opinion make the poster smarter or dumber? This is nothing more than you trying to lead a conversation towards the denigration of another member of the forum. I will give you my opinion of that. It is pitiful and petty.

Does my opinion make the poster smarter or dumber? This is nothing more than you trying to lead a conversation towards the denigration of another member of the forum. I will give you my opinion of that. It is pitiful and petty.

I didn't ask you your opinion of the question, did I?

It is?

LOL

I, for one, would like to see President Obama take the lead on this one, by pledging to immediately disarm the Secret Service, and show that firearms are simply not appropriate or legitimately necessary in America.

LOL I, for one, would like to see President Obama take the lead on this one, by pledging to immediately disarm the Secret Service, and show that firearms are simply not appropriate or legitimately necessary in America.

Curious that you want to disarm the men and women protecting your president...can you elaborate?

Back