If I were a Republican

:rolleyes:

You're irony-challenged.

Nevertheless, I'll remind you of this the next time some righty like usskank2theend does a drive-by just to take shots at someone's spelling or grammar.

Awwww!! You old long of tooth broodmare, Mare! You still sporting a hard-on for me? Let's remember something sweetcheeks. I KNOW what you look like and skank would be an upgrade from a broad that dresses like she's a freakin' senior citizen and whose idea of being witty and cunning is using "ROFLMRO"! It's too bad you still are so easy to rile, but easy it is. Now go take your out of joint nose and stick it straight up either Zappa's, Tom's or any other freak who salves your burns you allow us to inflict on you you dopey old broad! Try not to show your arse so much honeybun.

This is foolish nonsense that doesn't take into account the difference between spoken assumption and the perfection of grammar expected when writing your College Thesis...

Person 1 says: "What are you doing?" or "Whatchya doing?"
Person 2 says: "Nothing."

The "I am doing" is assumed in spoken language (which is the form we use on a message board. In this case the "from" is assumed in the spoken language... In that case much more is assumed yet nobody seems to complain. Somebody uses the same assumption usage in a sentence only removing one word and it becomes a reason to whine in an article?

Don't deprive her of being the colossal grammar bitch! She's taken so much in her tenure here on this board. She's a freakin' Veteran for Christ Sakes!

R - E - S - P - E - C - T !!!!!!

Awwww!! You old long of tooth broodmare, Mare! You still sporting a hard-on for me? Let's remember something sweetcheeks. I KNOW what you look like and skank would be an upgrade from a broad that dresses like she's a freakin' senior citizen and whose idea of being witty and cunning is using "ROFLMRO"! It's too bad you still are so easy to rile, but easy it is. Now go take your out of joint nose and stick it straight up either Zappa's, Tom's or any other freak who salves your burns you allow us to inflict on you you dopey old broad! Try not to show your arse so much honeybun.

edited for content

Last edited by a moderator:
No it doesn't. Liberalism and its acceptance of sub-standard results 'dumbs down' the education system, not regional speech patterns.

Face it, bitch. You're so desperate to achieve a 'gotcha' against a conservative that you've made yourself look petty and foolish. :)

Wow, a perfect example of my discussion with Cawacko on another thread. Another righty who can dish it out but can't take it.

The wrinkled, saggy shar-pei insulting me! Or should I say the wrinkled, saggy representative from her local AARP.

Honey, a doc would need to pull your skin up from the ankles (cankles, in your case) to make you look like anything better than ten miles of dried river bed.

And do something with that hair, it is so not flattering...."green eyes". :D

It just kills you that I know what you look like huh, Hortense? You've got an imagination, but that's all you got you fugly long toothed bitch. Mare is such an appropriate name horseface. Now trot on off this thread before they put you out to pasture at the glue factory.

What you didn't like the jowly faced horse profile she was sportin'? Personally I take umbrage with that Phyllis Diller hair-do and bad dye job...but I digress, the ol' mare at 62 ain't what she used to be.
diller-300x245.jpg

Back