If it’s Biden vs Trump again, my reason to vote for…

Biden: To punish republicans for nominating Trump

Trump: To punish dims for nominating Brandon

Decisions, decisions.

If it's Brandon v trump then I have to vote trump. Here is the reason why. I don't believe Biden and most leftists give a shit about me as a conservative. Why do I think that? Evidence.

First the talking pig in a pant suit thought and likely still thinks I'm a deplorable. Most if not all leftists agreed. Next Brandon thinks black people who don't support him aren't black. If he's willing to abandon blacks who overwhelmingly support leftists because they disagree with him, then what should I imagine his thoughts are about others who don't agree with him. He's also told blacks that Republicans "...wanna put y'all back in chains." That's definitely inclusive language that makes me think Biden cares about me. It's almost impossible to fathom how stupid and self focused leftists are. Until that changes why should I vote for a DF candidate?

Last edited:
You really are a jerkoff.

It's post like this which makes people want to punish the left but you're too stupid to see it. In your defense though you're not the only idiot leftist so it must be an inherent trait in leftists to be stupid and void of self awareness.

Last edited:
Biden: To punish republicans for nominating Trump

Trump: To punish dims for nominating Brandon

Decisions, decisions.

Clinton: I am not George Bush
Obama: I am not George Bush
Biden: I am not Donald Trump
Tim Scott, Nicky Haley, Ron DeSantis: neither are we.....

Back