If Nietzsche Were a Narwhal by Justin Gregg review – the problem with human intellige

Here's a puzzler for you:

"Why is Thrempostulan only on Wednesdays when the sun is occluded?"

That's a pretty deep sounding question, don't you think?

Look, the stuff you are saying would embarrass a freshman in an intro philosophy class. Grow the fuck up and stop being an asshole troll.

Listen you stupid asshole, I did not post it to impress you. Grow the fuck up.

The reason you are right now calling me every name in the book rather than discussing the point I made is because all you wanted was to impress SOMEONE.

You know it, I know it. But by all means keep on showing everyone else.

Perry is another ignorant person who thinks if he does not already know something it is not worth knowing.

Wrongo! I asked the question because I think it is interesting. I think there is no reason for the question. But you weren't even sharp enough to pick that up.

You are really far too stupid to be left unattended with a computer.

The reason you are right now calling me every name in the book rather than discussing the point I made is because all you wanted was to impress SOMEONE.

You know it, I know it. But by all means keep on showing everyone else.

You made no point.

The stuff about meaningless questions was outdated a hundred years ago.

Guess I should have known better.

Try to start a discussion on philosophy and trolls show up telling you not to start a thread on philosophy.

Guess I should have known better.

Try to start a discussion on philosophy and trolls show up telling you not to start a thread on philosophy.

Incorrect: someone showed up and actually tried to discuss your point.

You were too stupid to understand it.

You started to attack.

You then said "bye" a bunch and threatened banning me.

Now you are just whining.

You are pathetic.

And a liar.

Back