If Obama loses...

Cancel11

God Bless America
What should the Democratic Party do differently next time around?

I've long said that your party is out of touch with regular Americans. Most Americans are in the center, but you dolts continue to nominate far-left candidates. I predicted Kerry would lose for that reason. I predict that Obama will also lose.

Here's a thought: why not nominate a moderate like Evan Bayh?

If Obama loses, the Republicans will ride in the back of the bus for the next 20 years or so.

Look what Bush winning in 2004 has done for the Republican party and America. I guess I should say to America.

Do you mean the Democratic party that will have a near filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, and a huge majority in the House?

Gee - I really don't know what they'll do different next time.

Do you mean the Democratic party that will have a near filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, and a huge majority in the House?

Obama should have this election handed to him on a silver platter. If he loses, it shows there is something seriously wrong with your party.

You think Americans like your party? LOL... your Congress's approval rating is below 10%. Aren't you embarrassed by that?

The reason McCain/Palin will win is because they are essentially Independents, whereas Obama is partisan hack.

Brent, why should Obama have the election handed to him on a silver platter ?

Because Bush was a horrific President and he knows it?

Brent - a party that controls both houses of Congress handily is not "in trouble." Yes, I'll hate it if Obama loses, but if he wins, your crowd is in a serious, serious minority in Washington.

Brent, why should Obama have the election handed to him on a silver platter ?

President Bush's approval rating is below 33% last time I checked. Not nearly as bad as the Democrats' approval rating, but still pretty bad.

Americans want change - the question is, who can deliver?

I believe Americans will make the right choice. John McCain is our next President. :)

Because Bush was a horrific President and he knows it?

Brent - a party that controls both houses of Congress handily is not "in trouble." Yes, I'll hate it if Obama loses, but if he wins, your crowd is in a serious, serious minority in Washington.

And what midnset of people voted for Bush ? The same mindsets that will vote for Palin ?

McCain picked Palin to get the Bush voters back. Anti abotrtion, evangelical, NRA, etc...

Obama with a Republican Congress would be ideal, but it's not going to happen.

We have learned that a Republican Congress should never be trusted with a Republican President ever again.

We have learned that a Republican Congress should never be trusted with a Republican President ever again.
//

A few of us have learned, but most have not.

Obama with a Republican Congress would be ideal, but it's not going to happen.

some of the worst times in the country's history has been when one party controls both houses of Congress and the White House. We need the checks and balances.

I kinda like the idea of no one party holding every seat in Washington. I'm old enough to know that never worked for the country. Seems things work better for the country when some kind of balance between the chief, house, and senate.

I really just laughed out loud on this one.

One point to ad, Bush has been so out of touch with everyday Americans for YEARS now. Granted he's not running again but it should be known that he's so out of touch that McCain/Palin are trying to make it sound like republicans haven't been in power for 8 years. Like we're all stupid or something.

Obama should have this election handed to him on a silver platter. If he loses, it shows there is something seriously wrong with your party.

You think Americans like your party? LOL... your Congress's approval rating is below 10%. Aren't you embarrassed by that?

The reason McCain/Palin will win is because they are essentially Independents, whereas Obama is partisan hack.

the reason why congress's approval is at 10% is due to the war in Iraq and republicans wanting us to stay in.

Wasn't there someone who said "If Obama loses there will be an all out race war"?

For some reason I am thinking I rea it, but not from any conservative.

President Bush's approval rating is below 33% last time I checked. Not nearly as bad as the Democrats' approval rating, but still pretty bad.

Americans want change - the question is, who can deliver?

I believe Americans will make the right choice. John McCain is our next President. :)

lol more tax subsidies for the oil companies who are posting record profits, more free giveaways to Iraq who hasn't demonstrated their own ability to take care of their own country as we spend billions a month to support them while they have trillions in their own reserve. NO realistic energy independant plan from McCain just ravaging the environment so we can have another disaster. I remember when they were saying we have the technology to drill and transport oil back around the exxon disaster in Alaska.

THATS NOT CHANGE... THATS MORE OF THE SAME.

Back