If only Clinton had met this girl for his affair instead of Monica

How you find these stories and manage to make them into a Clinton bash is pretty telling of the depths to which you have sunk. On a scale of obsession, you rank an 8 or 9. A solid 10 would be stalking, and you're darn close to that the way you bandy about the internet digging up what you can about posters on this board and threaten their jobs.

Internet stalking, by the way Mr. Dan, is a crime. ;)

Hugs and kisses.

disclaimer: I am not accusing Danold of internet stalking. Just letting him know there's a slippery slope.

disclaimer: I am not accusing Danold of internet stalking. Just letting him know there's a slippery slope.
Dude. You were the first to post any personal information in that thread. Sneaking it in pretending it was part of the sentence. Not cool. Let this go, please.

How you find these stories and manage to make them into a Clinton bash is pretty telling of the depths to which you have sunk. On a scale of obsession, you rank an 8 or 9. A solid 10 would be stalking, and you're darn close to that the way you bandy about the internet digging up what you can about posters on this board and threaten their jobs.

Internet stalking, by the way Mr. Dan, is a crime. ;)

Hugs and kisses.
I find these stories on America's most popular independent newssite. Bashing Clinton is something you guys do everyday, just it happens to be Hill instead of Bill.

As for obsession, this is the first time I've talked about Bill Clinton in I don't know how long.
As for obsession and stalking, you are the loser who posted links to your site for everyone on the board to see whatever it is about you that is on your site, ooooh big fucking deal I was one of those people who used the links that YOU posted.
You are only crying now because you got spanked and want some revenge.

Suck it up sweetheart,
Dano DeMano

Dude. You were the first to post any personal information in that thread. Sneaking it in pretending it was part of the sentence. Not cool. Let this go, please.

Damo - Please I know the information you are referring to but the idea that a truncated version of a posters name is revealing personal information is questionable at best, particularly where said poster uses a variation of that truncation in his own posts.

It should be noted that the "personal information" I posted was a photo, which dano then dug up the URL to, then explored around to find personal info on me, which he regurgitated all over the board.

It should be noted that the "personal information" I posted was a photo, which dano then dug up the URL to, then explored around to find personal info on me, which he regurgitated all over the board.

You want "not cool" - there you go.

If you please, go through and remove all references to my personal site from this board. I'll IM you the URL so you can do an easy find and just remove it. Thanks. That should keep obsessed stalkers like Dano off my back.

By the way, who got slapped. How'd I come up with your name and what else do I know about you Dano? ;) Be careful who you threaten.

It should also be noted that Dano has had to be reprimanded in the past for posting my name on this board (Cypress care to weigh in?), as well as the names of other posters. This is not a single isolated event but a pattern. I think you should consider banning the man all together for repeatedly breaking your rules - and not just a bogus rule. This is a rule that matters to people.

It should also be noted that Dano has had to be reprimanded in the past for posting my name on this board (Cypress care to weigh in?), as well as the names of other posters. This is not a single isolated event but a pattern. I think you should consider banning the man all together for repeatedly breaking your rules - and not just a bogus rule. This is a rule that matters to people.

:crybaby::cry:

Why does Dano always seem to be involved whenever

1. personal info is posted
2. violent threats are posted
3. threats to call bosses are posted
4. internet stalking happens

nmind...I know the answer.

It was his full name, I deleted the reference from the post.

An example of the sentence would be (if my name were Papasmurf Tidals):

Mr. Papasmurf, what do you think of all the tidals waves everywhere?

Even if I use the moniker "PapaT" it does not give you consent any more than it gave him consent to use your personal information simply because you posted a passing link.

I also removed all reference to your name from that thread before locking it.

This is true, it is the reason that I thought Dano was the instigator in that thread. I was proved to be mistaken.

Two wrongs do not make it right, it isn't multiplication of integers here, it is addition. Two negatives just make a bigger negative.

Why does Dano always seem to be involved whenever

1. personal info is posted
2. violent threats are posted
3. threats to call bosses are posted
4. internet stalking happens

nmind...I know the answer.

I didn't start it and just gave back what I got.

Here's a better question:
Why does supposed Conservative blackflag ALWAYS take the Liberal's side on things and attack the right wing guy?
And I ask that question honestly, it really doesn't make any sense, personally I think you view the Liberal mob as it is - a mob, and going at any one of them means dealing with all of them - which you are too scared to do.
I say that theory because you do say shit to Liberal Watermark, but he is a loner. And I have no doubt you are not a Liberal.

So personally I think you are either a coward or you have lingering issues with your religious right parents.

"I didn't start it and just gave back what I got."

Whatever. Blackflag is right. On this & the other board, in just about every case where a thread got personal, or there was a threat, or personal information was revealed, or there was a veiled warning about someone's job, you were involved.

It's a real problem you have, among others.

"I didn't start it and just gave back what I got."

Whatever. Blackflag is right. On this & the other board, in just about every case where a thread got personal, or there was a threat, or personal information was revealed, or there was a veiled warning about someone's job, you were involved.

It's a real problem you have, among others.

Bingo. I think Damo should take note.

Bingo. I think Damo should take note.
Here's what you should take note of:
If you can't handle shit, then don't start shit.

Seems pretty simple.

I'm not sure what you're so worried about, aren't you getting your entry in the Guinness book soon for "Longest time spent as intern" ? Your name's gonna be famous son!

How many years are you up to now?

Back