If only Clinton had met this girl for his affair instead of Monica

Here's what you should take note of:
If you can't handle shit, then don't start shit.

Seems pretty simple.

I'm not sure what you're so worried about, aren't you getting your entry in the Guinness book soon for "Longest time spent as intern" ? Your name's gonna be famous son!

How many years are you up to now?

I'm not an intern presently, Dan O. Besides, thats what college students do. And I am in college.

I didn't start it and just gave back what I got.

Here's a better question:
Why does supposed Conservative blackflag ALWAYS take the Liberal's side on things and attack the right wing guy?
And I ask that question honestly, it really doesn't make any sense, personally I think you view the Liberal mob as it is - a mob, and going at any one of them means dealing with all of them - which you are too scared to do.
I say that theory because you do say shit to Liberal Watermark, but he is a loner. And I have no doubt you are not a Liberal.

So personally I think you are either a coward or you have lingering issues with your religious right parents.

I don't claim to be conservative so....way to keep up.

Also, I'm not supporting ib1yssygyuy, I'm just pointing out the facts. Whenever there are retard internet threats , you seem to be involved more times than not.

I have also rarely discuss politics with Watermark and most of my posts in general have nothing to do with politics.

Last edited:
I don't claim to be conservative so....way to keep up.
"Just because I am a strong fiscal conservative" - blackflag
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=11999#pid281501

+10 Grind points to me. Category: ownage

Also, I'm not supporting ib1yssygyuy, I'm just pointing out the facts.
The facts are that whenever there is any drama or passionate arguing between a Liberal and rightwinger, you side with the Liberal, pure and simple. Stirfry has called you out for it too. It's fairly obvious.

Whenever there are retard internet threats , you seem to be involved more times than not.
Did I threaten him? I was under the impression that I told him he needs to get his own ass fired by showing his boss the shit he wrote about how baby rapers don't result in any lasting physical or emotional damage.
It's nice that you look at evidence instead of just taking the easy route of going with the emo Liberal mob like you ALWAYS do.
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=7263&page=3

Other times I have just responded to people like Maineman or Rickabone that give me threats. Cypress, well I take responsibility for that, he is the most devious fuck on here so it gets to me, but not so much now that more people are seeing it.

I have also rarely discuss politics with Watermark and most of my posts in general have nothing to do with politics.
That's true. Your function is pretty much threefold:
1. Check this site every few hours to see if you can get in a moderately funny one-liner on any right-winger.
2. Say "ZOMG" whenever some righty or Watermark raises a point that looks remotely passionate.
3. Join in with Liberal mob for any drama against me.

That pretty much sums you up.

+10 Grind points to me. Category: ownage

The facts are that whenever there is any drama or passionate arguing between a Liberal and rightwinger, you side with the Liberal, pure and simple. Stirfry has called you out for it too. It's fairly obvious.

Did I threaten him? I was under the impression that I told him he needs to get his own ass fired by showing his boss the shit he wrote about how baby rapers don't result in any lasting physical or emotional damage.
It's nice that you look at evidence instead of just taking the easy route of going with the emo Liberal mob like you ALWAYS do.
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=7263&page=3

Other times I have just responded to people like Maineman or Rickabone that give me threats. Cypress, well I take responsibility for that, he is the most devious fuck on here so it gets to me, but not so much now that more people are seeing it.

That's true. Your function is pretty much threefold:
1. Check this site every few hours to see if you can get in a moderately funny one-liner on any right-winger.
2. Say "ZOMG" whenever some righty or Watermark raises a point that looks remotely passionate.

That pretty much sums you up.

Fullpolitics.com? lol people change. I didn't say I never claimed to be conservative. ZOMG!

"The facts are that whenever there is any drama or passionate arguing between a Liberal and rightwinger, you side with the Liberal, pure and simple. Stirfry has called you out for it too. It's fairly obvious."

Funny I rarely talk about politics though. ZOMG!

"That's true. Your function is pretty much threefold:
1. Check this site every few hours to see if you can get in a moderately funny one-liner on any right-winger."

Nah mostly just you because you are a certified retard and you own yourself in almost every point you try to make with your 3rd grade logic. ZOMG!

When is the last time I said ZOMG as a legitimate responce to a political discussion? ZOMG!

It is fun to pick apart your highly flawed arguements. You make your side look stupid. Even when I agree with you, I can't help but point out how dumb your logic is. ZOMG!

Last edited:
Back