If the economy is doing great, why do Dems beg for benefits?

If you think that bill is really about jobs then you are as intelligent as your avatar suggests.

Maybe a good jobs bill would help ease the pressure on Americans... oops conservatives are against putting Americans back to work because the rich don't need jobs.

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Monday his $447 billion jobs plan is a common-sense approach needed right away, but House Republican leaders said they opposed Obama's intention to pay for it by ending tax relief for corporations and the wealthy.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/09/12/obama.jobs.plan/

I do not think we needed to occupy Afghanistan. We would have to stay there indefinitely to keep the Taliban and Al Q out.

AQ has taken control of Fallijah in Iraq!

An interesting piece of trivia.....75% of the casualties in the 12 year conflict in Afghanistan have come under Obama's years in office.....

Nice that the policies of Obama and the Democrats have provided such a prosperous economy for the troops to come home to, isn't it?

Nice that the policies of Obama and the Democrats have provided such a prosperous economy for the troops to come home to, isn't it?

Excuse me but weren't the "Obama Policies" instituted by G. W. Bushwhacker? I mean like Iraq/Afghanistan, Wall Street bailouts and QE 1, 2, 3, 4, (Quantitative easing ) and so on and on and on?

Excuse me but weren't the "Obama Policies" instituted by G. W. Bushwhacker? I mean like Iraq/Afghanistan, Wall Street bailouts and QE 1, 2, 3, 4, (Quantitative easing ) and so on and on and on?
I thought The Obama was supposed to correct all Bush's mistakes? It seems that he instead, doubled down.

I thought The Obama was supposed to correct all Bush's mistakes? It seems that he instead, doubled down.

That's what they do! One son-of-a-bitch picks up where the other son-of-a-bitch leaves off and doubles down because the other bastard got away with it because the nation is full to the brim with political morons.

That's what they do! One son-of-a-bitch picks up where the other son-of-a-bitch leaves off and doubles down because the other bastard got away with it because the nation is full to the brim with political morons.
You won't get an argument from me there. But the hypocrisy of the Left, especially the Left media that ignores this continuation of crappy policy when their guy does it, should be noted. We should expect politicians to be partisan, but not the media.

Major media all except for FOX is owned and operated by leftist partisans. Their partisan-ism is enough to make you puke. However, FOX is no definition of “Fair And Balanced” either. They’ve become a fucking shill for the RINOs. In their beginnings on cable TV News they were pretty fair and balanced but quickly evolved their biases into their programming and are only now days less biased than MSNBC. Some of their religious right propaganda is pathetic to the point of stupidity. They’re also a shill for the Catholics. I thought they’d never end their coverage of the death of the last Pope. Well they have O’Reilly, Hannity and the Irish Catholic Clan there ya know?

Major media all except for FOX is owned and operated by leftist partisans. Their partisan-ism is enough to make you puke. However, FOX is no definition of “Fair And Balanced” either. They’ve become a fucking shill for the RINOs. In their beginnings on cable TV News they were pretty fair and balanced but quickly evolved their biases into their programming and are only now days less biased than MSNBC. Some of their religious right propaganda is pathetic to the point of stupidity. They’re also a shill for the Catholics. I thought they’d never end their coverage of the death of the last Pope. Well they have O’Reilly, Hannity and the Irish Catholic Clan there ya know?

I fully agree that Fox leans right. No argument there at all. But I'm glad to see someone admit that the rest lean left. I honestly don't think ALL of them outside of Fox lean left, but the majority do. I think it's similar in the newspaper world. There are obviously some rags that lean right, but the majority lean left. I refuse to watch/read either to be honest. I don't watch TV at all, but do read the local paper. But for legit news? I tend to go to about 5-7 American sites for new stories, a few from the UK, one Australian and I even check out Al Jazeer's site from time to time. I think the best way to get impartial news is to read all of them and then make informed decisions. For the most part, our media, both sides, tend to lie about as much as our politicians.

An interesting piece of trivia.....75% of the casualties in the 12 year conflict in Afghanistan have come under Obama's years in office.....

There you go again; boring the leftist dunces with things like FACTS. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes dunce; it's still Bush's fault dontyaknow.

Both personalities that you mentioned host opinion shows, not news shows. They have no proclivity to be fair, or balanced.

If opinions aren't fair and balanced they're not just opinions, they're biased political spin.

Back