If the govt had banned these weapons, this man would be alive today

I don't even have a hunting liscence. I do have a fishing liscence.
They will have to pry my fishing rod from my cold dead fingers!

LOL. I caught a nice stringer of Kentucy bass just last Thursday. Took all of about 50 minutes to get my limit. Definitely "Good Eats." Will start crappie fishing seriously at spring break. Looking forward to it.

LOL. I caught a nice stringer of Kentucy bass just last Thursday. Took all of about 50 minutes to get my limit. Definitely "Good Eats." Will start crappie fishing seriously at spring break. Looking forward to it.

Crappie is the fish of the gods.
Soon for those tasty little buggers here too.
Need to start getting my boat ready...need to put a new waterpump is as a preventative measure, been in there about 10 years.

Crappie is the fish of the gods.
Soon for those tasty little buggers here too.
Need to start getting my boat ready...need to put a new waterpump is as a preventative measure, been in there about 10 years.

Agreed. My water pump has been kicking along for 14 years now. I really need to take the time to do that little chore too. Probably won't though until it strande me out in the middle of the lake. :)

Agreed. My water pump has been kicking along for 14 years now. I really need to take the time to do that little chore too. Probably won't though until it strande me out in the middle of the lake. :)

ahh someone always pulls someone else in. Mostly good folks on the water.
I think I still have my Coast Guard Auxillary sticker on my boat.
I used to conduct water safety classes in FL.

Read: I have no response.

Read: I have no response, but am responding anyway. :confused:

Another example of the "I got you last" syndrome that seems to affect several of this board's advocates of the southpaw persuasion. Apparently he feels that any "response" is better than a valid, substantive response.

:clink:

I respond to posts in kind. your post was just babble with no substance little nut. quite boring really.

I respond to posts in kind. your post was just babble with no substance little nut. quite boring really.

Oh, I see. Your incoherence and vapidity was MY fault. Right.

Back to the subject:
This tragedy clearly shows that deadly weapons exist in many forms, even common ones like those found in everyday homes. And it illustrates that some people cannot be trusted to handle them - deadly consequences result, and horrrible tragedy, especially for young children as well as the victims themselves.

These circumstances are exactly the ones many of our more "concerned" brethern point to, when demanding restrictions and outright bans on SOME of these deadly weapons... but strangely, not others such as the knife this guy held. I propose to close that gap, and apply the rules equally to all such demonstrably deadly weapons, not just some.

Can anyone suggest reasons why this should NOT be done? Sensible comments from those pushing to restrict other deadly weapons but not knives, are especially appreciated.

Back