If there had been no Scofield Bible

You easily recognize the madness when Muslims do it, you have a blind spot for other male dominator god religions doing the same throughout history and today, say in Gaza for example. You're merely a product of where your mother spread her legs to push you out, and you could have easily been Muslim were you born elsewhere given your lack of intellectual curiosity and willingness so swallow-n-follow group think. But hey, that's what religion and faith are for; so you won't wander off thinking on your own.

We have problems with Islam because, for nearly 14 centuries, it has attempted to defeat and conquer Western Civilization. So, we elevate it above many other world problems in our condemnation.

During the latter 20th Century, it was your ideology that threatened the free world, killing 150 million people in Russia and China, alone.

I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me!

They killed Jesus. (and no, don't even try that old excuse about "it was the Romans, the Romans did it")

I've never heard anyone suggest that. Is there a scriptural basis for this line of thinking?

I've never heard anyone suggest that. Is there a scriptural basis for this line of thinking?

I think it more a 'historical basis'. In 'Christendom', Jews haven't fared well. (Course, the Pendulum has swung in the last hundred years or so)

I think it more a 'historical basis'. In 'Christendom', Jews haven't fared well. (Course, the Pendulum has swung in the last hundred years or so)

Again, based on what? I also asked you for a scriptural basis for this line of thinking. You realize Christianity is based on scripture, right?

Again, based on what? I also asked you for a scriptural basis for this line of thinking. You realize Christianity is based on scripture, right?

Evangelical Christianity is based on the Scofield heresy which was designed to promote Zionism.

Evangelical Christianity is based on the Scofield heresy which was designed to promote Zionism.

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I agree that Hagee and his ilk have done great harm to the salvation of mankind, but to claim that all of modern evangelical Christianity has it's roots in the word of faith movement, is ignorant in the extreme, at best. The entirety of modern evangelical Christianity aren't "Zionist".

Are you a Christian? Or even a believer?

I agree that Hagee and his ilk have done great harm to the salvation of mankind, but to claim that all of modern evangelical Christianity has it's roots in the word of faith movement, is ignorant in the extreme, at best. The entirety of modern evangelical Christianity aren't "Zionist".

kudzu is like a dog who barks just to hear itself bark. No rhyme, no reason, no understanding.

We have problems with Islam because, for nearly 14 centuries, it has attempted to defeat and conquer Western Civilization.

We have problems with "Islam" because the US' christio-fascist-capitalist class demands control over the natrual resources of the planet (their christian god gave them the planet to rule you know) and leverages our miltary/industrial complex (that Eisenhower warned us of long ago, way before the mass surveillance state came into being) in the application of institutionalized violence to secure control over said natural resources and to prop up the petro dollar.

You will note we seem to have no beef with the Wahabist Islamist Saudis who actually were involved in 9/11; we cannot sell enough arms to the beheading Saudi govt.

The reality of our relationships with various Islamists and Muslim national governments is shizophrenic.

We have also partnered with Saddam, Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, and ISIS whenever it suits our empirical pursuits. Just kinda depends upon what our substantial people are up to at any given moment.

But that's a bit tougher to sell back home, so we do what america always does when trapped in it's own lies, we feed the masses another illusion.

I am Episcopalian who rejects the Scofield heresy which is the foundation of Evangelism. Do you believe in the Rapture? Do you believe there will be a third temple?

We have problems with "Islam" because the US' christio-fascist-capitalist class demands control over the natrual resources of the planet (their christian god gave them the planet to rule you know) and leverages our miltary/industrial complex (that Eisenhower warned us of long ago, way before the mass surveillance state came into being) in the application of institutionalized violence to secure control over said natural resources and to prop up the petro dollar.

You will note we seem to have no beef with the Wahabist Islamist Saudis who actually were involved in 9/11; we cannot sell enough arms to the beheading Saudi govt.

The reality of our relationships with various Islamists and Muslim national governments is shizophrenic.

We have also partnered with Saddam, Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, and ISIS whenever it suits our empirical pursuits. Just kinda depends upon what our substantial people are up to at any given moment.

But that's a bit tougher to sell back home, so we do what america always does when trapped in it's own lies, we feed the masses another illusion.

Wahabbis were NOT involved in 9-11.. OBL was Deobandi and followed Sayiid Qubt.. That's why his citizenship was revoked in 1994.

Back