If we see Obama theres a shoot on sight order

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/06/18/politics/politico/thecrypt/main4193209.shtml

Wow , just wow

(The Politico) Interviewed on the Don Wade & Roma in the Morning show Wednesday, Rep. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) said that he supports a policy "where if we see Obama there's a shoot-on-sight order."

His office didn't immediately return a call and he clearly, given the context of the conversation, meant to refer to Osama bin Laden.

Listen here.

You think that's a bad thing?

I heard Rush make the same mistake yesterday in the 20 min's I was listening. They do it all the time and intentionally.

All they have is to play these type of games.

I heard Rush make the same mistake yesterday in the 20 min's I was listening. They do it all the time and intentionally.

All they have is to play these type of games.

What do you envision happening if we somehow find Osama? He and his supporters are not going to put up a fight and they are just going to hand him over and he'll just put his wrists out and say 'cuff me?'

I think its safe to say that he misspoke. This is one of the reasons that all orders are repeated back when acknowledging them. (at least in the Navy)

For example, if Desh were the commander and said "Jollie, beat yourself in the head with that rock". Jollie's proper acknowledgement of the order would be "Beat myself in the head with this rock, aye". And the commence with said beating.

What do you envision happening if we somehow find Osama? He and his supporters are not going to put up a fight and they are just going to hand him over and he'll just put his wrists out and say 'cuff me?'

I am talking about mixing up the two names intentionally.

You cant trust them to keep names and facts straight.

They dont make very good diplomats for alot of reasons.

He knows whats going on. Its part of the game they are playing.

Oh, my bad. I didn't catch it was Obama. That's why I couldn't figure out what the f*ck the problem was. And no Jarod, I was not doing it on purpose I misread it.

I think that if we were in a position where we could capture Osama, who probably has more high-level intelligence on Al-Quaeda than anyone we've ever captured, the last thing we'd want to do is shoot him.

We've got the waterboarding room waiting for him in Gitmo anyway.

But the way Republicans constantly intentionally mix up the names "Obama" and "Osama" is disgusting politics at its lowest.

You cant trust them to keep names and facts straight.

They dont make very good diplomats for alot of reasons.

Good point, if McCain stays behind in the polls as bad as he currently is, you can expect him to start making that slip closer to November.

There is an argument to be made for the military killing him, then never reporting that fact. He could just fade away and never become the martor they would make of him.

Back