If we see Obama theres a shoot on sight order

There's a restaraunt/bar on the 52nd floor of our building here in Boston that's really cool. I was up there with a friend and a girlfriend of a guy in our office. This girl is the best wing woman. So anyway I was walking towards the bar with her and these three girls were sitting together and they were all knock-outs. So the girl I'm with goes up to the three girls and tells one that she loves her dress and then all of a sudden she's pulling up a chair and joining them. I hear her ask if any of them are in relationships. Two of them say 'complicated' and the third girl says single. My friend then said meet my friend Cawacko so I end up joining the conversation. It turns out two of the girls were from Belgrade and the third was from Sydney, Australia. Anyway I hit it off really well with this girl. I called her this week and set it up for tonight.

My problem is I was sort of drunk when I met her and don't really remember what we talked about. I hope I don't repeat myself tonight and ask her the same questions.

She wont care if you do. Thats understandable.

I imagine Caw's going to get a real surprise meeting her non-drunk.

Make sure to drink up before you drive over there.

No way bro. There were people there when I met her she is legit. However if I were alone when this happened I would not be able to argue with your assesment.

39_barack-obama.jpg

Bin_laden_12_27a.jpg

Wow you are right Damo Osama doesn't have dark skin at all, but then again neither does Obama. Both men are a lighter brown, but they both have more brown in their skin than the VAST MAJORITY of the Republican party so you could still see how they MIGHT get confused when Obama's name is misprounced REGULARLY by the right. Admittedly Ted Kennedy got it wrong ONE TIME.

Oh yeah, two stories for you. So I get this text last night from a girl saying 'when should I come over?' Girl has nice personality but not the most attractive thing and I'm like WTF? She then said when we were talking at 4:00am the night before I had invited her over. I didn't even remember having a conversation!

And tonight I am going out with this 23 year old from Belgrade, Serbia. I met her last Thursday night. I kid you not this chick is smoking! I can barely work today. If things don't go well there could be some ugly and angry drunk posting going on.

Don't drink the slivovica (slivovitz).

Back