If you lie on a background check

Should people be prosecuted for lying on a NICS background check?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because you do not make any statements when your background is checked, and so you have no opportunity to lie.

So what is form 4473 for?

Assfuck...

A Firearms Transaction Record, or Form 4473, is a United States government form that must be filled out when a person purchases a firearm from a Federal Firearm License holder (such as a gun shop).

Says the painfully ignorant.

Here!!

Take it!

Take it, I said.

This is me handing you your ass.

Take it, dicklick.

That's the application to purchase a firearm, not a background check.

Thank you for continuing to display your painful ignorance - and, please, don't ever stop.

INCOMING.... HERE COME MORE OF YOUR ASS TO BE HANDED TO YOU BY ME....

HERE

IT

COMES..

The Form 4473 contains name, address, date of birth, government-issued photo ID, National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) background check transaction number, make/model/serial number of the firearm, and a short federal affidavit stating that the purchaser is eligible to purchase firearms under federal law. Lying on this form is a felony and can be punished by up to five years in prison in addition to fines, even if the transaction is simply denied by the NICS, although prosecutions are rare in the absence of another felony committed with the gun purchased.

You dumb, dumb mother-fucker.

Anything else?

You cannot lie on a background check.

lol...you can't????

what kind of a Marine would I be if I revealed battle plans???????

You're not a Marine anymore. You lost that right when you got kicked out on your ass. When will you be telling us why?

Because you do not make any statements when your background is checked, and so you have no opportunity to lie.

Says the painfully ignorant.

Yes. You are painfully ignorant, Yurt.

Yes that's right! In most countries they allow you to plot to overthrow the government! You know who else didn't let people plot to overthrow the government??

That's right folks - HITLER!

TaDa!

Don't think so there, chief...
Lying on the 4473 is not lying in the background check.

You do not participate in the background check - the dealer does.
All -he- does is call to see if you pass the NICS check.
The NICS check comes back with a go/no go.
The NICS does not verify the answers you gave, just gives a go/no-go.
The NICS does not give a reason for the go/no-go.
A NICS no-go is not, in and of itself, proof of a lie on a 4473.

Fact: You cannot lie on your background check.

Please: continue to refuse to see how wrong you are, illustrate how willfully ignorant you wish to remain, and embarass yourself with your childish antics -- it just makes the pro-gun side's job that much easier.

You're not a Marine anymore. You lost that right when you got kicked out on your ass. When will you be telling us why?
unless one has received a bad conduct or dishonoable discharge, the statement of 'once a marine, always a marine' stands true. no, i will not be telling you why. you do not need to know. cue your ignorant taunts and ad hom insults because you can't be any other way.

Last edited:
Don't think so there, chief...
Lying on the 4473 is not lying in the background check.

You do not participate in the background check - the dealer does.
All -he- does is call to see if you pass the NICS check.
The NICS check comes back with a go/no go.
The NICS does not verify the answers you gave, just gives a go/no-go.
The NICS does not give a reason for the go/no-go.
A NICS no-go is not, in and of itself, proof of a lie on a 4473.

Fact: You cannot lie on your background check.

Please: continue to refuse to see how wrong you are, illustrate how willfully ignorant you wish to remain, and embarass yourself with your childish antics -- it just makes the pro-gun side's job that much easier.

Walnut has never been through the process; because he's never bought a gun.
Probably couldn't pass the background check.

T

HERE

IT

COMES..

You dumb, dumb mother-fucker.

Anything else?

So what you are saying is it is unlawfull to lie on an application for a background check?

You see, you do not make the background check, you make the application.

Take that ass back !!

Actually, that reminds me of a rancid German brandy.

Asbach uralt!

Take that asbach but don't drink it all at once!!

T

So what you are saying is it is unlawfull to lie on an application for a background check?

You see, you do not make the background check, you make the application.

Take that ass back !!

Actually, that reminds me of a rancid German brandy.

Asbach uralt!

Take that asbach but don't drink it all at once!!

Stop slurping on the dick of failure.

Yes that's right! In most countries they allow you to plot to overthrow the government! You know who else didn't let people plot to overthrow the government??

That's right folks - HITLER!

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

By both. There's more money to be made by the scumbags if they sell the weapons without the paperwork.
1)a dealer must maintain paperwork on every firearm in its inventory, so if a licensed dealer is selling inventoried weapons then he is breaking the law
2) a private citizen selling his own property is not a dealer, thus does not need to do a background check. (not a loophole. this was the intended effect of the brady handgun law in order to reduce the number of 'kitchen table dealers'.)
3) there is no more or less money in either transaction.

Back