IF!

If guns are not needed to protect against oppressive government.....................................

Government oppression being a conservatard myth........................................

Why do government employees join unions to protect them from oppressive employers?

#1) No one is threatening to take all guns.
#2) Gov. oppression of the past is a fact. A crazed party saying we are in it again because more voters don't agree with them is stupid. Unless you are talking about
#3) The Left Wing fights Corporate oppression. The Right Wing hugs Corporation but hates Government oppresion. Most people that hate big gov. do not realize that the only gov oppression today is big corp. manipulation of big gov.

Just asking a question.

If government is so wonderfull and will look after us( liberal doctrine) why then do( liberals ) under government employment need to be in a union( to protect them from oppressive employers )?

No politician spoke if taking away all guns in the UK either.
But they did so, for all but 2 types if weapon, a single shot hunting weapon or a 2 shot shotgun, with insane requirements for licensing.

Just asking a question.

If government is so wonderfull and will look after us( liberal doctrine) why then do( liberals ) under government employment need to be in a union( to protect them from oppressive employers )?

No politician spoke if taking away all guns in the UK either.
But they did so, for all but 2 types if weapon, a single shot hunting weapon or a 2 shot shotgun, with insane requirements for licensing.

Nice attempt to control the conversation. My post wasn't good so I must make it in question form?

Did the UK have a Constitution that said as long as we regulate gun ownership we will always have the right to bear arms?

:)

Nice attempt to control the conversation. My post wasn't good so I must make it in question form?

Did the UK have a Constitution that said as long as we regulate gun ownership we will always have the right to bear arms?

:)
No neither does the USA.

So if government is not oppressive to the point that people do not need guns to protect against oppression.

Why do government employees need unions to protect against oppression by employers?

#1) No one is threatening to take all guns.
#2) Gov. oppression of the past is a fact. A crazed party saying we are in it again because more voters don't agree with them is stupid. Unless you are talking about
#3) The Left Wing fights Corporate oppression. The Right Wing hugs Corporation but hates Government oppresion. Most people that hate big gov. do not realize that the only gov oppression today is big corp. manipulation of big gov.

I hope a massive government oppression comes about in the near future just so I can pester all of the naive fools who happen to survive it.

I hope a massive government oppression comes about in the near future just so I can pester all of the naive fools who happen to survive it.

Yesterday Obama is a weak president who is too big of a sissy to fight wars for our country. Today Obama is a dictator. The Right Wing political perspective is out of control and needs to stop acting crazy. I would say I would like to see your face when government oppression never happens because there is absolutely no sign of it but I'll just assume you are the same average Fox News Sheep who is scared to death and will carry the brainwash all the way to the grave. Have a fun life you paranoid parrot sheep.

If guns are not needed to protect against oppressive government.....................................

Government oppression being a conservatard myth........................................

Why do government employees join unions to protect them from oppressive employers?

For a moment, a fleeting moment, I thought you were referring to Kipling.
How silly of me.

The-Tea-Party-will-protect-us.jpg

All that high tech complex and powerful weaponry!
Defeated by a few peasants with booby traps, poonji poles and AKs!

Remember Vietnam?

Can't answer the question then?

How silly of you!

Question? You mean this: 'Why do government employees join unions to protect them from oppressive employers?'

Are the employers oppressive? if so how?
How many government employees join unions?
Is there one union for government employees or several?
Tell me what you know about unions in America, then I might check that and answer that part of your ill-formed and mal-considered questionette.
You seem to be hell bent on proving your stupidity. I do not intend to assist you but I will not fight your obvious desires.
When you have done that you might like to read 'If'. It might make you a better person. Actually you'd probably be a better person of you read the label on a sauce bottle.

Braindead.
It's about protecting oneself!!
I don't need anyone to protect me.
I am very capable of protecting myself!!

So, why do government employees need unions to protect themselves from oppressive employers?

What are you protecting yourself against?

Yesterday Obama is a weak president who is too big of a sissy to fight wars for our country. Today Obama is a dictator. The Right Wing political perspective is out of control and needs to stop acting crazy. I would say I would like to see your face when government oppression never happens because there is absolutely no sign of it but I'll just assume you are the same average Fox News Sheep who is scared to death and will carry the brainwash all the way to the grave. Have a fun life you paranoid parrot sheep.

There's a difference between satire and paranoia. Re-read my post and then get back to me. I doubt a paranoid person would write what I did.

Question? You mean this: 'Why do government employees join unions to protect them from oppressive employers?'

Are the employers oppressive? if so how?
How many government employees join unions?
Is there one union for government employees or several?
Tell me what you know about unions in America, then I might check that and answer that part of your ill-formed and mal-considered questionette.
You seem to be hell bent on proving your stupidity. I do not intend to assist you but I will not fight your obvious desires.
When you have done that you might like to read 'If'. It might make you a better person. Actually you'd probably be a better person of you read the label on a sauce bottle.

Are employers oppressive, apparently the govnt is not, according to the obamacult.

In that case why do government employees need unions?

There are, in the USA many unions for government workers.

No one can offer a logical answer because the obamacult is illogical.

Are employers oppressive, apparently the govnt is not, according to the obamacult.

In that case why do government employees need unions?

There are, in the USA many unions for government workers.

No one can offer a logical answer because the obamacult is illogical.

OK. Now be sensible and answer my questions. Try not to be quite so obviously thick.

Any and all comers.
Always have always will!
UTRINQUE PARATUS!
Virtutis fortuna comes.

It must be terrible to live where 'any and all comers' threaten your life. Still, you are ready for anything so I guess you are happy in your stupidity. Have a nice day (that's what americans say, isn't it?)

Back