Illegal Immigrant Deportations on the rise

Wow, from none to some... That's because Bush is doing his job.

yeah at bush speed, took him 7 years to get started.

Pretty fast for a Republican.

I guess the real question is why did he start enforcing deportation of illegal immigrants at all, and why at that time ?

I guess the real question is why did he start enforcing deportation of illegal immigrants at all....
Superfast for a NWO freako who thinks the border is just an inconvenience.

I guess the real question is why did he start enforcing deportation of illegal immigrants at all, and why at that time ?

LOL @ USC

Wouldn't it be ironic if his "Path to legal citizenship" was just an effort to get them to locate themselves so ICE agents can pounce?

Report: Crackdown Limited on Employers of Illegal Workers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

WASHINGTON — A year-end analysis by the Department of Homeland Security found that despite an up tick in arrests relating to the hiring of illegal workers in 2007, only a small fraction of employers have been charged with criminal offenses.

In fiscal year 2007, nearly 4,900 arrests were made of illegal workers, phony document suppliers and others, but only 92 arrests were made of owners, human resources officials and supervisors.

Of the 4,940 arrests, 4077 were administrative and 863 were criminal in nature.

According to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement report, the amount of criminal fines has gone up from $600,000 in 2003 to more than $30 million in 2007. Those fines are dominated by a few large payments. Only 17 firms faced criminal fines or other forfeitures this year, and one nationwide cleaning service owned by Richard Rosenbaum paid more than $17 million of the $30 million total.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,318236,00.html

Considering the high calibre of the posts here, I'm unsure why I find myself posting so seldom?

This is infeasible on a large scale, but if it is the deportation of felons or illegals who have committed a crime in the US, then I am all for it.

MOre dead sand-niggers the better. :clink:

What? You don't even make sense. I'd call it a strawman, but it's not even worthy of such a title. It's simply some stupidity from a high schooler. And if you're out of high school and you still say such stupid shit, you're the problem with america. Good job retard

What? You don't even make sense. I'd call it a strawman, but it's not even worthy of such a title. It's simply some stupidity from a high schooler. And if you're out of high school and you still say such stupid shit, you're the problem with america. Good job retard

Nay, you are the problem with America!

See the problem with that argument?

Thankyou.

Back