Illegal Immigration Policy

My Policy is...

• Everyone is an Immigrant, Bring me your poor....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ¡Amo América y vivo de largo Juan McCain!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • We don't need borders, do we?

• We will naturalize the ones here, and hope no more come.

• Let the workers stay, kick the bums out!

• Enforce the laws, penalize companies who hire illegals, and deport the ones we catch.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Build a big ass wall, like in China!

• Withdraw all US Forces in the Middle East and place them on the borders!

• Allow Border states to establish Mexicana Hunting Seasons!

• Put Starbucks at the borders so they can be registered to vote by Liberals!

• Make them go back home, then have Big Corporate Busses transport them back in daily to work!

• Ehh, who gives a shit as long as it doesn't bother me?

• Total voters
Lava moat guarded by hounds with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at illegals.

As a libertarian I must point out the wasteful redundancy of having both a lava moat AND beehounds.

We as Americans have a serious choice to make. Beehounds or lava?

LOL! On a more serious note, and as someone who jumped conscientiously through all the hoops, legally, I chose enforce the existing laws. To do otherwise is a real slap in the face to those of us who followed all the laws, paid all the fees, and brought something with us to contribute to this country.

LOL! On a more serious note, and as someone who jumped conscientiously through all the hoops, legally, I chose enforce the existing laws. To do otherwise is a real slap in the face to those of us who followed all the laws, paid all the fees, and brought something with us to contribute to this country.

No it isn't.

We're sorry we burdened you so, but two wrongs do not make a right.

As a libertarian you should be all for an open border with valid ID checks and the free migration of labor. Governments should not stand in the way of Employers that want to get the best work bang for their buck.

Honestly I think the LP's position on immigration is pretty untenable. But there really is only one solution that we will all eventually have to accept so I don't waste much time seriously debating the issue.

If it were fiscally feasible and up to me, I'd deport every illegal in the country; but that's simply not possible so we are all going to have to get over it and give them amnesty.

Honestly I think the LP's position on immigration is pretty untenable. But there really is only one solution that we will all eventually have to accept so I don't waste much time seriously debating the issue.

If it were fiscally feasible and up to me, I'd deport every illegal in the country; but that's simply not possible so we are all going to have to get over it and give them amnesty.

Thing is, we've done this once already. We never fixed the problem, so now we have the same problem again. You are suggesting we do it one more time? What about 10 years from now when we have to do it again? That okay too?

Here is what I favor. Establish a "legitimate path to citizenship" program, and allow the ones who honestly are here working, to earn legitimate US citizenship over a period of time, say 6-12 months. This gives every illegal alien here and working legitimately, a chance to remain in the country and continue working, and ultimately become citizens of our country. If they do not comply with this, or are not here to legitimately work and contribute to society, kindly show them the door. Next, we start documenting all expenses incurred due to health care and emergency services for illegal immigrants, and we send Mexico a monthly bill, with interest added for late payment. If they refuse to pay, it's okay, we will deduct the amount from our monthly oil bill. Lastly, we enforce the laws we have on the books now. We stop them from crossing our borders, whatever it takes, including putting military on the borders in hot spot areas. We penalize companies who hire illegals on a 'three-strike' basis, if it's good enough for criminals it's good enough for people hiring illegals. First strike, a fine... Second strike, a huge fine... Third strike... outta business.

Bottom line... we have to start being more aggressive in dealing with the problem. Passing an Amnesty bill every decade or two, isn't going to cut it much longer, we are losing our sovereignty, and bankrupting our treasury.

Thing is, we've done this once already. We never fixed the problem, so now we have the same problem again. You are suggesting we do it one more time? What about 10 years from now when we have to do it again? That okay too?

Here is what I favor. Establish a "legitimate path to citizenship" program, and allow the ones who honestly are here working, to earn legitimate US citizenship over a period of time, say 6-12 months. This gives every illegal alien here and working legitimately, a chance to remain in the country and continue working, and ultimately become citizens of our country. If they do not comply with this, or are not here to legitimately work and contribute to society, kindly show them the door. Next, we start documenting all expenses incurred due to health care and emergency services for illegal immigrants, and we send Mexico a monthly bill, with interest added for late payment. If they refuse to pay, it's okay, we will deduct the amount from our monthly oil bill. Lastly, we enforce the laws we have on the books now. We stop them from crossing our borders, whatever it takes, including putting military on the borders in hot spot areas. We penalize companies who hire illegals on a 'three-strike' basis, if it's good enough for criminals it's good enough for people hiring illegals. First strike, a fine... Second strike, a huge fine... Third strike... outta business.

Bottom line... we have to start being more aggressive in dealing with the problem. Passing an Amnesty bill every decade or two, isn't going to cut it much longer, we are losing our sovereignty, and bankrupting our treasury.

Okay genius this is amnesty.

This generation is just a generation of racist goddamn ignorant know-nothing like no generation before. It's absolutely sickening how dumbass these goddamn ignorant immigration fearmongers are. They should be stuck in prison so they can't poison American life any longer.

Back