Illegal Immigration Policy

My Policy is...

• Everyone is an Immigrant, Bring me your poor....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ¡Amo América y vivo de largo Juan McCain!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • We don't need borders, do we?

• We will naturalize the ones here, and hope no more come.

• Let the workers stay, kick the bums out!

• Enforce the laws, penalize companies who hire illegals, and deport the ones we catch.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Build a big ass wall, like in China!

• Withdraw all US Forces in the Middle East and place them on the borders!

• Allow Border states to establish Mexicana Hunting Seasons!

• Put Starbucks at the borders so they can be registered to vote by Liberals!

• Make them go back home, then have Big Corporate Busses transport them back in daily to work!

• Ehh, who gives a shit as long as it doesn't bother me?

• Total voters
Our opinions on immigration are utterly irrelevant at this point.

There is only one realistic solution and we will just have to live with it.

Okay genius this is amnesty.

No, there is a difference between requiring people to become legal citizens and granting amnesty. As has been pointed out, we can not deport 20 million people, there is no feasible way to do this, even if we wanted to. However, we could deport the 10~20% who didn't want to follow the path to legal citizenship. That is realistic.

I don't favor "amnesty" but I do think the solution needs to be realistic. This 'path to citizenship' thing would ONLY be done one time, and ONLY when we have secured the borders completely. At the end of the day, we have legalized Mexican-American workers, deported illegal aliens, and secured borders. Everybody is happy, everybody wins.

This generation is just a generation of racist goddamn ignorant know-nothing like no generation before. It's absolutely sickening how dumbass these goddamn ignorant immigration fearmongers are. They should be stuck in prison so they can't poison American life any longer.

Let's be clear on this, I have no problem whatsoever with people who come to this country as immigrants through the legal channels open to all. I have already told you incompetent ass, that I am not racist and can't possibly be racist, since my lineage contains about every possible race I could be 'opposed' to in my ficticious racist view. There is no fearmongering, it is a simple matter of fact, we have a problem with people entering our country illegally, not contributing to the system in the form of taxes or social security, but fully expecting to have the same emergency care, education opportunities, and benefits of those who have paid into the system and are legal citizens!

Let's be clear on this, I have no problem whatsoever with people who come to this country as immigrants through the legal channels open to all. I have already told you incompetent ass, that I am not racist and can't possibly be racist, since my lineage contains about every possible race I could be 'opposed' to in my ficticious racist view. There is no fearmongering, it is a simple matter of fact, we have a problem with people entering our country illegally, not contributing to the system in the form of taxes or social security, but fully expecting to have the same emergency care, education opportunities, and benefits of those who have paid into the system and are legal citizens!

Well then off to prison for you! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Back