I'm back, whoever banned me for saying democrats are going to

tinfoil

Banned
LOL

Who banned me for saying the dems are going to normalize a much talked about remaining marginalized group?( that I can't name because the fucker will ban me for another month.) What a joke and an abuse of the rule. I called nobody the forbidden word. I said democrats are going to normalize it next. We have proof. The 11 year old drag kid got hired by woke brand Converse. Will I get banned again for this? If so, then It's my last day here.

Fuck you, whoever banned me

Ban me again so I can forget about this retarded site

LOL

Who banned me for saying the dems are going to normalize a much talked about remaining marginalized group?( that I can't name because the fucker will ban me for another month.) What a joke and an abuse of the rule. I called nobody the forbidden word. I said democrats are going to normalize it next. We have proof. The 11 year old drag kid got hired by woke brand Converse. Will I get banned again for this? If so, then It's my last day here.

Can we also revoke your right to vote?

Who's the admin that banned me? At least step and admit you're asshole who can't accept the party you run with. LOL

LOL

Calm down Brother. Take 5. You're not going to want to miss the next year and a half here. I've already predicted that Truth Detector will publicly set himself on fire.

I banned you with my ultra spiffy powers because your favorite song is "The Wind Beneath My Wings". You deserved being banned. It's the end of the world.

LOL

I went back and looked through your threads and I would say this post is what got you banned:

Oh my, you didn't even attempt to refute my point. You know you'll be defending pedos and have no interest in arguing? Are you into that? Huh. You are a pedo, aren't you? You can't wait to be liberated. Now I get it. Now I understand why you're a liberal.

Sweet. Last post here.

dunno why you were banned but you are back here, cause you wanna be, you like it here, get over whatever it was.... I recall you were pretty hot that night, to much to drink?? Or maybe not enough :dunno: stick around, you know we all love you.......:evilnod: lol

Sweet. Last post here.

^^Triggered.

I think I speak for us all when we get a little crestfallen and melancholy when grown adult men rage quit an obscure message board.

It was a nice parting touch trying to blame the sole lefty moderator, for what turned out to be a unanimous mod decision. Happy trails, snowflake!

Calm down Brother. Take 5. You're not going to want to miss the next year and a half here. I've already predicted that Truth Detector will publicly set himself on fire.

LOL Are you actually predicting a 'rat will win the WH in 2020? Come on, coward, be explicit so I can rub your face in it on the first Wednesday of the November 2020.

LOL Are you actually predicting a 'rat will win the WH in 2020? Come on, coward, be explicit so I can rub your face in it on the first Wednesday of the November 2020.

(rubbing hands together) Watching Dark Soul going into 'Meltdown Mode' ... PRICELESS!

Back